Mary EL Tarot is finished!

inanna_tarot

ooooh thank you for spotting that!

One step closer huh?

OctoberGwen

SolSionnach said:
IIRC, Marie said that she wanted this one to be affordable. (hope, hope)
Thank God! Some of the prices I've seen on recent new releases are a bit outrageous. In my opinion.

I am already in love with this deck. The images are so beautiful, yet slightly disturbing as well...thank you, Marie!

Le Fanu

When Oh when is this one going to be available? It has been a long time since a deck this beautiful made me go all wobbly with desire...

Of iminent releases, this is the deck I am most excited about reading with...

strings of life

Oh, I hope it is affordable too, but I'll be buying it none the less. I see a "Purchase" page (coming soon). That's a step.

inanna_tarot

just been reading up on her blog, and Im so glad that she has decided to self publish! I mean, She just HAD to, not publisher would make it as beautiful as she will.

Le Fanu

inanna_tarot said:
I mean, She just HAD to, not publisher would make it as beautiful as she will.
And they'd tamper with it, change it, modify it and do it all wrong...

strings of life

^ Agreed. She has had complete artistic control throughout this lengthy process and is continuing to do so. I am sure the entire package will be just scrumptious.

zan_chan

This is one that eventual AT noobies are going to be putting up ISOs down the block for someday, isn't it?

Wendywu

I agree with that Zan - I think those of us lucky enough to get the deck will hang on to it through thick and thin!

Altena

I can hardly believe what I'm seeing here :bugeyed: Will be watching this space very closely from now on, thank goodness that I followed my intuition to return here earlier this year.

The borders and lettering looks fantastic and the artwork is enough to make me tremble with anticipation