Psychic tarot:using your natural abilities to read the cards, content preview

Pam O

It seems like Aeclectic should have a "buy" link for this book and make some commissions on all of us who are buying this as a result of this thread? Looks very interesting!

DownwardSpiral

Cerulean said:
Hello, didn't see these links yet posted.

http://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Tarot.../ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top/181-5899731-9043624

http://www.llewellyn.com/product.php?ean=9780738719757

I'm keeping my eye out for this, sounds really good. I like the cover illustration, too!

I am thinking I want to use this with my study choices of the moment. I generally start with cartomancy meanings from different sources, so this would be a refreshing way to do the mind-meld of different study systems.

Thanks for all the information and reaction posted, sounds like a fun and good read...

Cerulean

The front and back cover of the book really is amazing. Everytime I look at the cover I notice something that I didn't notice before : )

way-ward

@ coyalxauhqui

Hi there, I would be Mel(anie Howard). I'll let Mom know she's famous. ;)

I'm very excited that people are liking the book! :) Nance is a fantastic teacher, & I am very happy her ideas are out in the world to inspire others as they inspired me. I would never have taken up Tarot if I hadn't met Nance first. I just truly love this way of learning the cards.

way-ward

@ coyalxauhqui

I'm very excited that people are liking the book! :) Nance is a fantastic teacher, & I am very happy her ideas are out in the world to inspire others as they inspired me. I would never have taken up Tarot if I hadn't met Nance first. I just truly love this way of learning the cards.

way-ward

@ coyalxauhqui

way-ward

:p

Oh, yeah, I'm not new to this forum thing or anything, let's see if this one can post six times. >_< Lord.

babycrone49

Hey Mel

And here I thought there was a lil fairy on your shoulder sayin "Boy you can say that gain!"

celticnoodle

way-ward said:
Oh, yeah, I'm not new to this forum thing or anything, let's see if this one can post six times. >_< Lord.
:p

maybe your next book with Nance should be on using forums???
(just joking!, really)

and welcome to AT, way-ward.

this book is fantastic and easy to use. I even got a few ideas from it to use on/for my psychic circle too!

merissa_88

Just bought it

Really looking forward to reading it. It is something different in my tarot book collection.

way-ward

Gospel of the Grass

Nance and I are both teaching/leading small groups using "Psychic Tarot" as a text this season. I'm very excited to see how it goes! :)