Harsh Truths Spread

Anna

This is the best spread EVER.

It really is.

This is one of the ONLY spreads I use when reading for myself, it stops me seeing what I want to see, seperates out any fears or attachments I have about the question I am doing.

MysticZion

Good spread, I loved its reality and its accurate reading for me.

Clover329

Excellent spread!. I used the "Hope Spread" from the index first, then I followed it with this spread and it was quite interesting. My Hope cards came up in my "want" cards in this spread.

I love it and it is in my book of faves. Thank you!

ookami670

I like it!

It looks real good, I'm about to test it out for myself. But before I do that, I thought I'd make you a spread sheet (just a graphical representation of the spread you created). Here it is, I hope you like it. Let me know what you guys think!

Attachments

• harsh-truths.jpg
    harsh-truths.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 4,656

KaasKnot

This spread lives up to its name. :) I was rather surprised at the degree of honesty that it offered up, I've done some serious thinking since then.

doormousey

This is absolutely the spread I need right now. In fact, I'm going to try it!

jcwirish

Thanks for this spread. I'm going to try it out tonight. It is just what I was looking for.

enchanted spirit

I've been using this spread for years now, it is a good one!

jenna

I just discovered this thread, and Wow! This feels like a powerful spread for doing personal readings. It's interesting to note I've been dancing around something for a couple weeks now, and the thought of doing this spread to get answers is scary. That alone tells me I'm in denial and not eager to deal with the real choices and demands. Maybe this weekend, when I'm not so tired from work, though... I'm definitely saving this in my notes.

Sophie

Bumping this one up. It deserves to be a sticky, it's the single most useful spread I've ever used for self-readings on issues that are close, over which we don't have enough perspective.