Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Live Tarot Readings Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Knight of wands & Two of cups

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards


 
Awkward.turtle91's Avatar
Awkward.turtle91  Awkward.turtle91 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Sep 2015
Location: Goblin Kingdom
Posts: 2,016
Awkward.turtle91 
Citizen

Awkward.turtle91's Avatar
Knight of wands & Two of cups


Mods, please note that this isn't the full reading. It's two cards form the spread.

My was " May I have a daily romance reading today."

These two cards were taken as jumpers/additional information, that I needed to know about the Spread.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8d68abd6df.jpg


Here is an image & im using the Llwelyn deck

Knight of wands - (I know is all about journeys; things acting quickly/developing, and messages).

Two of cups - (I know can be all about unions; romantic or platonic. Even as simple as someone messaging you out the blue and saying "hi.")


Thought 1 - I feel that this could be suggesting that their maybe a union (romantic) as it was a romance to me; but i feel it could be happening quite quickly, quicker then I realise.

Thought 2 - I feel that this could be implying that someone will send me a message that I haven't heard from for a while; maybe romantic or maybe not.

Thought 3 - it's simply stating that my cards are giving me a romance reading.

What thoughts do you have?
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #1
EmceeDirector's Avatar
EmceeDirector  EmceeDirector is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2015
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posts: 120
EmceeDirector 
Citizen

EmceeDirector's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awkward.turtle91 View Post
Mods, please note that this isn't the full reading. It's two cards form the spread.

My was " May I have a daily romance reading today."

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8d68abd6df.jpg

Here is an image & im using the Llwelyn deck

Knight of wands - (I know is all about journeys; things acting quickly/developing, and messages).

Two of cups - (I know can be all about unions; romantic or platonic. Even as simple as someone messaging you out the blue and saying "hi.")


Thought 1 - I feel that this could be suggesting that their maybe a union (romantic) as it was a romance to me; but i feel it could be happening quite quickly, quicker then I realise.

Thought 2 - I feel that this could be implying that someone will send me a message that I haven't heard from for a while; maybe romantic or maybe not.

Thought 3 - it's simply stating that my cards are giving me a romance reading.

What thoughts do you have?
Although this is only two of the cards from your reading I will give this a shot!
What I noticed as prevalent to me is that your Knight of Wands (that active creative energy) is on the left, causing him to ride AWAY from the love (2 of cups) that you say you want. The two of cups would definitely signify your ability to have it (and a healthy love at that)...but since the Knight (the card of action) is facing the opposite direction...could it be that part of you is afraid to go after what you want?
Hope this helps!
Emcee
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #2
Awkward.turtle91's Avatar
Awkward.turtle91  Awkward.turtle91 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Sep 2015
Location: Goblin Kingdom
Posts: 2,016
Awkward.turtle91 
Citizen

Awkward.turtle91's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmceeDirector View Post
Although this is only two of the cards from your reading I will give this a shot!
What I noticed as prevalent to me is that your Knight of Wands (that active creative energy) is on the left, causing him to ride AWAY from the love (2 of cups) that you say you want. The two of cups would definitely signify your ability to have it (and a healthy love at that)...but since the Knight (the card of action) is facing the opposite direction...could it be that part of you is afraid to go after what you want?
Hope this helps!
Emcee
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=274366
(there's a link to the full reading, which needs to be discussed on that thread, not this one.) I've included it in case anyone wishes to see it.


Hmmmm, at the moment I'm not 100% if I have a knight around me, or even if I know what i want. What you say does make some sort of sense to me that I am quite an insecure person so allowing someone to come in is quite difficult.
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #3
EmceeDirector's Avatar
EmceeDirector  EmceeDirector is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2015
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posts: 120
EmceeDirector 
Citizen

EmceeDirector's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awkward.turtle91 View Post
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=274366
(there's a link to the full reading, which needs to be discussed on that thread, not this one.) I've included it in case anyone wishes to see it.


Hmmmm, at the moment I'm not 100% if I have a knight around me, or even if I know what i want. What you say does make some sort of sense to me that I am quite an insecure person so allowing someone to come in is quite difficult.
My apologies...I should have clarified. In the way you have the cards laid out, I actually saw the Knight as a representation of you and who you are. Despite being insecure, you have a vibrant creative sense and ability about you. You have that drive to find the love you are looking for. But as the Knight...you are galloping away from the 2 of Cups on the right-hand side; suggestive of your inability due to fear to find what you are looking for. Perhaps due to fear of rejection? Just my two-cents!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #4
Rachx  Rachx is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 May 2014
Location: Teesside England
Posts: 355
Rachx 
Citizen
Knight of wands & Two of cups


Hi Awkward Turtle. I agree with Emcee but I also wish to add if I may? I think there is an underlying message here too about that knight of wands going out and having adventures and fun. Yes, I mean deliberately deciding to ride away from all thoughts of love and romance because she would rather have some great fun and adventures than get into any "slushy stuff" - it makes me think of a schoolboy turning his nose up at any "gooey girlie romance" and just getting outside for some laughs and proper adventures and fun. It's as though the two represents that decision in a way too- to stop looking for love and romance, and do something fun instead. It's like a watched pot never boils. If you aren't looking for love it will come and knock you for six when you least expect it. Trust that the universe is bringing a love to you and in the meantime get out there and have some proper - you time and fun. Xx
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #5
EmceeDirector's Avatar
EmceeDirector  EmceeDirector is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Apr 2015
Location: New Jersey, United States
Posts: 120
EmceeDirector 
Citizen

EmceeDirector's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachx View Post
Hi Awkward Turtle. I agree with Emcee but I also wish to add if I may? I think there is an underlying message here too about that knight of wands going out and having adventures and fun. Yes, I mean deliberately deciding to ride away from all thoughts of love and romance because she would rather have some great fun and adventures than get into any "slushy stuff" - it makes me think of a schoolboy turning his nose up at any "gooey girlie romance" and just getting outside for some laughs and proper adventures and fun. It's as though the two represents that decision in a way too- to stop looking for love and romance, and do something fun instead. It's like a watched pot never boils. If you aren't looking for love it will come and knock you for six when you least expect it. Trust that the universe is bringing a love to you and in the meantime get out there and have some proper - you time and fun. Xx
And of course I have to respond to that. It's brilliant Rachx! And so very true. In fact when I was going through a time like this, people kept saying to me, "you will find it when you stop looking!" Such a great and positive insight you brought to all of this!
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #6
Awkward.turtle91's Avatar
Awkward.turtle91  Awkward.turtle91 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 06 Sep 2015
Location: Goblin Kingdom
Posts: 2,016
Awkward.turtle91 
Citizen

Awkward.turtle91's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachx View Post
Hi Awkward Turtle. I agree with Emcee but I also wish to add if I may? I think there is an underlying message here too about that knight of wands going out and having adventures and fun.
I have been going on literal adventures just lately, I went on holiday and I didn't even look at any men, I simply stayed with a group of friends all weekend and it was beautiful quite entertaining also. So i have been starting to "go out a little more, only as and when i can but my friends are quite some distance so it's tricky."


Quote:
Yes, I mean deliberately deciding to ride away from all thoughts of love and romance because she would rather have some great fun and adventures than get into any "slushy stuff" - it makes me think of a schoolboy turning his nose up at any "gooey girlie romance" and just getting outside for some laughs and proper adventures and fun.
I'm running away I guess as emcee said, you say a schoolboy thing it reminds me of a couple of friendships I have going on at the moment. I'm wondering if i should perhaps enjoy them more then i am.

Quote:
It's as though the two represents that decision in a way too- to stop looking for love and romance, and do something fun instead. It's like a watched pot never boils. If you aren't looking for love it will come and knock you for six when you least expect it. Trust that the universe is bringing a love to you and in the meantime get out there and have some proper - you time and fun. Xx
xx
 Need help? Get your live Tarot Reading now      Top   #7


 


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

The Aeclectic Tarot Forum closed permanently on July 14th, 2017. The public threads remain online as a read-only archive and resource. More information on our decision can be found here. Thank you for being a part of our active community over the past seventeen years.

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.