Iphone Tarot App Recommendations ..

Atcandela

I recently upgraded to an Iphone and looking for recommendations on various
metaphysical apps from free to paid apps.

Looking for personal feedback from the tarot community.

any suggestions? thanks ~A~

SunChariot

Do you have Ciro Marchetti's Legacy of the Divine Tarot app yet. It's the best. You can do readings on your cell phone now. AND you can see the cards in motion, there is a one minute video for each, which really adds a new dimension.

Babs

Grigori

I have two, Tarot Pro which has 2 RWS versions and a Marseille, and the Legacy Tarot. Tarot Pro has decent functionality, but the graphics are a bit uninspired and the card images are really poor quality so are grainy and blurred. Legacy is much more sophisticated and attractive. There are a couple of things in Legacy that I would like to see changed, the ability to see cards at full screen size, links to text and videos from card of the day, ability to get to card of the day without closing app, Etc. But otherwise its a really good app, and the added features are impressive.

I'd really like an app with the Thoth deck, but have not found one if it exists.

half jill

I hadn't thought about a Tarot app, what a great idea! All I need now is an iphone...Damn!

collielin

I have 3 on my ipod - but I just finished "shopping" the itunes store and I'm installing Brian Frouds Heart of Faery Oracle right now. I really like my Goddess tarot too. It's so much fun to browse the app store for tarot!

MrAndrewJ

I'm an Android user - but don't forget that you can surf the web. If you have any favorite web sites for reading then they should work on your iPhone -- unless they use Flash, I guess.

I have tried some of the Android apps, but found myself leaning back toward the web sites.

Atcandela

thank you for the replies I will look at the aforementioned ones.
and welcome other feedback as well on other metaphysical apps.

~A~

Solandia

I have the Goddess Tarot app by Kris Waldherr which works well, and the cards look great on an iPhone screen.

Mystic_Blue_Jay

I recently got a new iPod Touch and after reading through this thread I decided to get Tarot Pro, the Goddess Tarot, and the Legacy of the Divine apps. But did you know there's also a Tarot of Dreams app and an app called "Love Tarot" which features Kris Waldherr's Lovers Path Tarot? (Needless to say, I did purchase those last two apps as well :) )

It would be nice to have a cool app that features the Thoth and also one that features the Sun and Moon Tarot. Hmm... and maybe 8-bit Tarot too.

Le Fanu

Julia Cuccia-Watts put up a post the other day about a Maat Tarot application. I'd LOVE that, I really would! I bet it looks gorgeous on the screen.