:)

martyn_uk

Please can I join this study group?...I have received my FEY today!

:)

TarotGirlJess

Me too. me too., they are here! i'm happy@ can't wait to join in.
TGJ

TarotGirlJess

your favorites

hey martyn. looks like the silence surrounds us, so i guess we'll start and tHey can jump in if they feel the urge ;)

what's your favorite card so far? Out of the majors i have many favorites but the seer really seems to be trying hard to keep a straight face... she looks like she is laughing behind her book.

I'm loving the moon card. it definatly hints at the unknown and the unseen

the empress is very prettyful. to me it seems as if she is sitting in a doll house, everything looks so small around her. look at how tiny the door on the left is.. it's just itty bitty

so spill it.. what card do you want o talk about? what one do you like best
TGJ

LuckyFox

metoometoometoo!

Hi. :)

I want to join too.. I'm just afraid I won't get the directions-- I have trouble following sometimes..

But I would love to give it a shot as well

I <3 my Fey .. They've been in my posession for almost 2 weeks.. I can't believe it hasn't even been 2 weeks because I have learned so much already!

I would have to say my favorite card in the Major is the Devil.. Its great how he looks rather innocent even though he's consuming everything.. Now it's easy to pull the Devil without getting all those overwhelming feelings and I don't want to throw it back in the deck.. As for the Seer, I feel as though she's so shocked or amazed by the subject that she reads faster and faster she cannot wait to turn the page, snckering to herself about the facts that she finds.

The whole deck is great.. but you already knew that!
I don't even know if I have a least favorite card.

*LuckyFox

TarotGirlJess

i think my least favorite is the fool. i don't see the niavety of the card. i see him getting in trouble and not even realizing how much. i thinkthat's my least favorite. i do love the queen of swords. it's the firstr time i've been drawn to the queen. i can see a new side to her and i feel i understand her much better now.
TGJ

martyn_uk

Hi Jess, and everyone else!

I love all the cards so far...if you look closely some of the Fey look really sad.I think this deck is a lot better than the standard RWS as it gives readings a new perspective.

Shall we post a card for the week and interpret it the way we see it?

;)

martyn_uk

Queen of swords

Jess do you think that the queen of swords looks a bit stand offish and cold looking?

TarotGirlJess

Queen of swords, I see her as very much wanting to join in and let her gaurd down. she wants to be a part of what's going on and to rejoin in the fun but she knows she has to do other things, and that the serious side needs to take over for now. Maybe another time she an play, but she's still too heart sore.. and hurting.