Online crystal shop in Australia?

Calayvie

I'm looking for a crystal shop in Australia that I can trust for genuine crystals and I can order online from. I looked at previous threads but couldnt find an Australian site.

Sent from my R5 using Tapatalk

suk

Hi there! If you're in Sydney you can check out the Rock Crystal Shop in St Leonards or Newtown. That's where I get my crystals from, I believe they have a website as well. The stores are worth checking out though if you get a chance!

nisaba

If you are near the Central Coast, there is the Elephant Shop at Cooranbong, which is just sensational. Well worth even a very, very long drive.

suk

If you are near the Central Coast, there is the Elephant Shop at Cooranbong, which is just sensational. Well worth even a very, very long drive.

This place sounds amazing! I'm definitely going to have to make an excursion up there...

Calayvie

Hi there! If you're in Sydney you can check out the Rock Crystal Shop in St Leonards or Newtown. That's where I get my crystals from, I believe they have a website as well. The stores are worth checking out though if you get a chance!
Thankyou Suk. No I'm not in Sydney and don't particularly like going far into Sydney [emoji15] too much traffic and people! [emoji1]
But I will check them out online if they have a website. I would like to visit the store, if I'm ever in that part of Sydney I will.
Just having someone to recommend a shop is great, I feel more comfortable about purchasing from them.

Calayvie

Thanks Nisaba, i love the central coast, i used to live in Umina and went to Woy Woy Public School [emoji4]
I haven't been to Cooranbong, haven't even heard of it that I can recall!, but if I'm ever that way again I will check it out. Its a fair way from where I am now, but I'd love to visit the central coast again, its beautiful. [emoji4] maybe worth saving some money for a holiday that way :)
I do think about possibly living in the central coast many years from now. [emoji4]

Calayvie

This is the website they have - http://www.therockcrystalshop.com.au/online-store.html?format=html&vmcchk=1

I don't think they update it with their entire stock, but the owners are really helpful. If you're looking for something specific you can call them and they'll order it if they don't have it.

Thankyou! I had a quick look, it looks awesome! I could spend HOURS browsing the site! I just wish I had hours to spend browsing, and the money to spend! [emoji4]

Thankyou this will do nicely!

linnie

Hello fellow Aussies... Nice to meet you, Calayvie and suk :)

Hi, nisaba! :)

I've met the folks from http://www.heartoftheearth.com.au at festivals before. Their name online is different to the url website name, but they're the same people... They weren't cheap, but when i met them live at festivals their crystals looked well-loved! I've bought a couple of really nice pieces from them :)

linnie

Thanks Nisaba, i love the central coast, i used to live in Umina and went to Woy Woy Public School [emoji4]
I haven't been to Cooranbong, haven't even heard of it that I can recall!, but if I'm ever that way again I will check it out. Its a fair way from where I am now, but I'd love to visit the central coast again, its beautiful. [emoji4] maybe worth saving some money for a holiday that way :)
I do think about possibly living in the central coast many years from now. [emoji4]

If you happen to be further North, keep Gemfest, a huge thing at Lismore, NSW in May each year, in your calendar. The alleyways running alongside a country showground are taken up with caravaners with their own unearthed or fossicked treasures, while the huge auditorium has some very high class, as well as lower class, crystal dealers and items... It's a yearly delight!