Crystal Study Group: Blue Kyanite

sophiastellarum

I wear a little medicine bag in my bra of blue kyanite, selenite, blue lace agate, and phenacite. This seems to be a good combination, at least for me. Powerful to be sure, but if I am doing a lot of clearing type of work it is a great tool to connect to. Also very good to sleep with at the base of the skull if you are getting slammed by energies during the night. I was getting some energy work done the other day and the person working on me (who had no idea of what was in my bra!) told me they saw a glowing white lotus with flaming blue edges all around the petals at my heart chakra. That is a pretty accurate description!! I was impressed. She almost always "sees" and feels the energy of my stones, though. I was packing ammonites a while back. Now that was interesting! But that is another story......

Kingski

Hello,

Just wanted to add my observations. I wore a small blue kyanite blade today in a cage as a pendant, and I felt really energised and motivated to do lots of stuff. Recently I've been feeling quite lethargic, so it was a very noticeable shift in how I was feeling. I also felt almost as though my throat area felt 'cleansed', like breathing in clean, pure, fresh, 'chilled' air quite deeply. I was also informed that I was very chatty today which I hadn't noticed myself, and by this evening I was starting to get a headache so I took the pendant off. Really interesting how strongly this stone seemed to affect me. Thanks everyone else for your observations too-it's been really interesting reading this thread.

yannie

It's interesting to read others' experiences here. I LOVE my blue kyanite blade. It is SO SOOTHING! Often don't want to let go of it :p It has never been too much for me; I'm surprised it can be so for others!