New Crystal!

LoveLight&Peace

oh wow. what a nice meditation. and you got a lot from it too. have you tried using a dream dictionary to see what those things would mean in a dream? Generally, this is what I do or I google "birds flying symbolism" to get an idea. Sometimes it helps a great deal and sometimes I see what it symbolizes but I don't feel like it really fits. However, its a good way to attempt getting some meaning out of it.

Oh, thank you for the dream dictionary recommendation! I'll start there. :)

As for your dog, I think that is so cute! My (now deceased) old granddog, "Cash" was very vocal too. Always talking. He and I were especially close, and all I would have to do would be to ask him to "sing for nana" and he'd tilt his head back and bellow out a few songs. :)

How adorable! :love: Warmed my heart just hearing about Cash singing to you when you asked him to. Thank you for sharing, it put a smile on my face. :)

I didn't take the time out today (forgot, honestly) to look for my rose quartz heart. I think I have it here at the farmhouse, but I will have to look for it. I have my crystals throughout the house in various rooms. :laugh: I'll try to find it and do this tomorrow. I also have a beautiful rose quartz bracelet. I usually keep those two items together. I need to wear that more again--so maybe when I find it, its time to do so.

Whenever you get around to it CN, no worries. :cool3:

celticnoodle

Pretty new crystals Celticnoodle! May they bring great things into your life. :heart:
:) T.Y. GotH.

Oh, thank you for the dream dictionary recommendation! I'll start there. :)
hope it helps you.
How adorable! :love: Warmed my heart just hearing about Cash singing to you when you asked him to. Thank you for sharing, it put a smile on my face. :)
:laugh: Cash and my childhood dog, both, "Clancy" were two dogs that really had personality and I love and miss them. I'm fortunate and very glad they come to visit me in spirit.

Whenever you get around to it CN, no worries. :cool3:
and, I can't seem to find my rose quartz heart! :eek: I do hope this means it is at the other home, where we will go to on Friday...I did find my rose quartz bracelet though, and so will make sure I put that in the picture too when I find my rose quartz heart. :D

suk

Oh no, I started the 'pictures' thread and this one was already here all along... I should really be more observant... I'm sorry celticnoodle!

I got a carnelian heart recently, that I think looks like a piece of candy. I got it to help with my second and third chakra issues, sexuality and confidence. It's been a great companion to me so far, I feel uplifted just by looking at it.

Attachments

• 20160818_140415_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    20160818_140415_Richtone(HDR).jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 151

celticnoodle

Oh no, I started the 'pictures' thread and this one was already here all along... I should really be more observant... I'm sorry celticnoodle!

I got a carnelian heart recently, that I think looks like a piece of candy. I got it to help with my second and third chakra issues, sexuality and confidence. It's been a great companion to me so far, I feel uplifted just by looking at it.

:laugh: no problem, suk!

pretty carnelian heart. I've been looking for my rose quartz heart and can't seem to find it. I don't know where I left it last! :eek: So today we are headed up to our other home and I am hoping that it is up there. I'll see in a few hours.

Oh, and, I'm so glad to read that carnelian is good for confidence! I have some carnelian and I'm going to need it soon. I'll put that in my pocket for a big day that is coming up for me and I'm a bit nervous about. :laugh: Glad you posted here about your carnelian heart!
:thumbsup:

celticnoodle

Okay. I finally found my rose quartz heart. I put it with my other rose quartz pieces that I have and my rose quartz bracelet, as well. The heart piece is inside the bracelet. :)

Attachments

• 20160819_131600.jpg
    20160819_131600.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 145

LoveLight&Peace

Your carnelian heart is beautiful suk! It does look like a piece of candy.

Okay. I finally found my rose quartz heart. I put it with my other rose quartz pieces that I have and my rose quartz bracelet, as well. The heart piece is inside the bracelet. :)

Beautiful rose quartz pieces celticnoodle!

Thanks for sharing, both of you. I could look at crystals all day long. So calming, they just draw me right in. :love: