What's the Postman Bringing? Part 13

MadeiraDarling

The Wooden Tarot, The Earthbound Oracle, The Oracle Of Oddities, The Oracle of The Mermaids... and I'm thinking of getting myself the premium edition of Tarot Art Nouveau because I just can't help myself lol

Gwynydd

Cult of Weimar arrived :) but I'm not allowed to look at it until my birthday... I don't know how to handle that :-( The box with the window looks great though!!! I'm very excited about this deck.

Now I'm waiting for Epic and Fairy Lights!

Sometimes, my cards just, ahem, 'fall' out of their boxes ;) I hope your birthday cards don't accidentally fall out of the box before your birthday! :D

Patricxia

In love! <3
Pagan Otherworlds arrived!
almost too beautiful to work with.. *sigh*

Nemia

Sometimes, my cards just, ahem, 'fall' out of their boxes ;) I hope your birthday cards don't accidentally fall out of the box before your birthday! :D

*cough cough* such things have happened in the past but not this time... *cough cough*

Rhiamon

Received the tarot Mucha and now awaiting Dame Darcy Mermaid Tarot :)

csmith0406

Tabula Mundi Babylon

I have been looking and looking at this one. Let me know how wonderful it is when you get it.

It is really beautiful, the inner border is gilded, and so is the lettering. The packaging is amazing, it's quite the unboxing experience. And the extra cards are pretty great too, though I am a bit dazzled by the deck as a whole and haven't looked at them too much yet. The only problem with it really is if I should even be using this precious work of art for daily readings! I feel like it should be in a safe or something, not something to be used. I'll have to give a think about that.

stellar4

Books not decks for a change! Thanks to a heads-up from the lovely Gulliver last night I have 'Pen's Guide To The Pen Tarot' and 'Pen's Guide To The Wild Green Chagallian Tarot' winging their way to me; can't get here quick enough - it's not often I get excited about tarot books these days but I just had to have these two!

Achlys

Ordered the purple Tarrochi della Luna...quite excited for it!