JEAN PIERRE PAYEN 1713 TAROT FOR 2016

Astraea

Your Payen is another masterpiece, Yves! It arrived today and it's simply beautiful. Thank you!

Yves Le Marseillais

Thanks for your support

Your Payen is another masterpiece, Yves! It arrived today and it's simply beautiful. Thank you!

Good evening Astraea,

This adventure started from a simple idea and a tarot passion.

Nothing could have been done without forums like Aeclectic and YOU tarot lovers who followed me in this long path.

Yes J.P. Payen tarot is a future "must have" deck because of his high qualitys and I am as Wilfried very satisfied of this result.

We worked hard and longly to get this cards alive again and I like to share them with all of you.

Happy spreads and XMas feasts !!

Yves

Attachments

• SAM_6130 - Copie.jpg
    SAM_6130 - Copie.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 169

Michellehihi

I can't find it for sale on your site, when will it be available?

Yves Le Marseillais

Where to get my decks Payen Madenié ect...

I can't find it for sale on your site, when will it be available?

Hello all,

Yes go to my website in Boutique zone:
Here:
http://www.tarot-de-marseille-heritage.com/boutique/ancient-tarots-c-1.html
Then choose Payen and quantity . One for exemple.
Same for Madenié
You can pay via Paypall.
Informs me if you have problems.

I am still fighting with my website as to put Madenié and Payen pictures..... But decks are avaluable for sale.

Best,

Yves

Michellehihi

A special request

Good evening Yves, I have a favour to ask you: could you post pictures of the knights in the payen deck? This will determine my decision to buy it or not, thank you so much!

JylliM

Good evening Astraea,

This adventure started from a simple idea and a tarot passion.

Nothing could have been done without forums like Aeclectic and YOU tarot lovers who followed me in this long path.

Yes J.P. Payen tarot is a future "must have" deck because of his high qualitys and I am as Wilfried very satisfied of this result.

We worked hard and longly to get this cards alive again and I like to share them with all of you.

Happy spreads and XMas feasts !!

Yves

Ha, love the picture! She must be cold so scantily dressed in the snow!

Yves Le Marseillais

Knights

Good evening Yves, I have a favour to ask you: could you post pictures of the knights in the payen deck? This will determine my decision to buy it or not, thank you so much!

Hello Michelle,

Here is a general picture where you can see all the deck. Inclusive Knights.

Hope it's enough.

Best,

Yves

Attachments

• PAYEN Resize Wizard-1.jpg
    PAYEN Resize Wizard-1.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 172

Michellehihi

Merci encore!

DeToX

The deck is great! Well done Yves! I don't know whether you want to elaborate later on the production process or if you happened to have filmed any of it, I am sure many would be interested! Cheers.