Will you accept a deck of "MIZFORTUNE"

Limbo2142

The story started from I went to a friend of mine for a quick Oracle reading, what really impressed me was that she was using 3 different decks of Oracle to do the reading. She pointed out that I'm having a bad mood and suffering from the failure of my last Tarot project, which was the misfortune that I had to take, but she also pointed out that a misfortune can be either a bad luck itself or an energy flow, and I'm the artist and I should flow with it and make it yours.

So here's my new idea: Since I'm so into dark art, I'm going to make a pure dark vibe deck of Oracles. I'm not sure if people will like it, but I feel like something is leading me to finish it.

I will spend time study through Oracles and keep updating my progress here! Your can also find me at twitch: Limbo2142, I will stream creating this deck every weekdays.

Please feel free to ask any questions or give any advise!

Thanks!

Here's a working-in-progress, hope you enjoy it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone

I know it's been long for this. I just recovered from heavy studies and homework, and now I finally have some time to work on "Mizfortune". The image I posted before will be replaced by a brand new cover image and which will be the major style of this deck.

Here I do have some questions. How many cards does a Oracle usually contains? And how many do you think Mizfortune should have( regard of the content may involve mature and negative substances)?

I will post updates in a new Patreon page, please feel free to ask any question and critique.

Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updating content and basic rules(Draft):

There are 4 different type of cards in this deck: Beings, Tyrants, Mights, Titans

Beings(9): Human-like creatures with animal features or body parts, restrain to Tyrants, restrained by Mights;

Tyrants(9): Human-like creatures named after the kings or rulers from the history, myth or folklore, restrain to Mights, restrained by Beings;
1. Minos: http://scott2142.deviantart.com/art/Minos-WIP-666724875
2. Maria:
3. Mordred: http://scott2142.deviantart.com/art/Mordred-WIP-666724885

Mights(9): Human-like creatures named after the authorities or powers from myth or folklore, restrain to Beings, restrained by Tyrant.

Titans(3 or more): Human-like creatures named after the gods or other highest power from myth or folklore, restrain to All, restrained by Eachother, usually replacing other cards by spcific meanings.
1. Hecatoncheires the Centimani:
2. MizFortune:
3. XingTian:

Chaos(?): restrain to All except Titans, restrained by Titans, usually replacing other cards by spcific Negative meanings.

Feel free to ask any question or critique.
Thanks.

Attachments

• dgfd.jpg
    dgfd.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 331

ncharge

Absolutely! I love that image! I think this will be a very powerful deck if you can keep up this energy.

blackmoonbee

Yes!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DeToX

Looks tight

GothicArt

Love it! I'm also into dark art and creating a deck right now so I can appreciate this, love to see this as a full deck and I would defiantly buy it.

Carojulie

This drawing is stunning ! Waow !

I think there will always be a niche for dark decks, so go for it.
And beside, if the art through the deck is consistent with this image, it packs a punch of raw beauty ! Some people might want to get it for the art itself, even if they are not into darker decks, because it is obviously so talented.

Good luck ! I really hope you go through the project !
:)

aquestionmark

WOW! This is exciting.. Nice art for sure

RiverRunsDeep

Will I accept a deck of "Mizfortune"? Ummm....yes!!! I am into dark art as well, and the image you shared is so beautiful. Looking forward to seeing more.

Limbo2142

updated~2/21/2017