What you want and how to get it

SilentxMoon

This spread was very interesting so I tried it, I got the 7 of wands, 2 of swords, Queen of wands, and 10 of swords. All in all. I'm not sure I get it. But seeing as you made this spread I'd like your help.

Golden Moon

SilentxMoon said:
This spread was very interesting so I tried it, I got the 7 of wands, 2 of swords, Queen of wands, and 10 of swords. All in all. I'm not sure I get it. But seeing as you made this spread I'd like your help.

I'm not a Moderator, but, you'll have to post this on the "Your Readings" section :).

Moonchild1721

I just tried this spread and it really helped! I am at a crossroad with my career, and I am really happy you posted this:)
Thanks!

Neofelion

Chiska said:
When I did this spread, I was curious about this also. I found that what fell into the "Desired Outcome" position surprised me. It was nearly opposite than what I was telling myself for that particular situation.

I got a similar result.

Chiska said:
And yet, the rest of the spread and some self-honesty really put the situation into perspective.

I guess, to me, it was a "What do you REALLY want to have happen!" desired outcome rather than a "What do you THINK you want to have happen!" desired outcome.

I tried interpreting it in that light, but it just resulted in a muddy and confusing reading in my case.

I'll try it again with a pre-selected "question significator" and report...

Libra8ca

I just used this spread with the Shadowscapes tarot and the results were very insightful. Thanks for posting this spread; I will use it again :)

D-rea

I liked the spread, and was hoping it would be as insightful for me as much as for others...
I am posting a link here...
its mostly the desired outcome that I wish was more specific. Maybe I could pull a clarifier on this?
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=142883

Thanks for the interesting spread
Drea

PetersTarot

Chiska said:
I guess, to me, it was a "What do you REALLY want to have happen!" desired outcome rather than a "What do you THINK you want to have happen!" desired outcome.

Really interesting insights. Thanks everyone.

JoJoCat

Hi, I'm necro-ing the thread to say I found it SO helpful -- esp (as others have said) card #1` -- what I thought I wanted was not actually what I want. And once I saw that card, it hit home so *HARD* and it rang so true (and has also totally helped me in addressing the situation!). Thanks a lot!

reeeze

Love this spread! It helped me with my situation. Thanks for the spread:)