Decks you love, but...that one card.

Miss Divine

THAT ONE card kept me from this deck....it was like WHAT were they thinking?

Oh I got over it. There are so very few decks that don't have atleast 1 card to make you go WTF?! Atleast that is how I feel. :)

greatdane

I get what you're saying about the Empress in the Anna. k

She does have this attitude, air, but I decided to take that as she knows she is all that and a bag of chips and she is in charge :). But I DO get what you mean!

MoonGypsy

Oh yes, the Fool in the Ancestral Path...(isn't that a self-portrait of the artist, J. C-W?) I cannot deduce "Fool" feelings from it.

Sweetie, it isn't a portrait of the artist, J.C.W.-- it is a portrait of Tracy Hoover the author of the companion book. :)

Padma

Sweetie, it isn't a portrait of the artist, J.C.W.-- it is a portrait of Tracy Hoover the author of the companion book. :)

Oh, hahaha! more "Fool" me, then ;) Thanks for enlightening me! However, the card illustration still doesn't say Fool to me. I do like the deck, otherwise...

deb13b

The 10 of Swords in the enchanted / zerner farber. Yet the 10 of Swords in the wild unknown doesn't bother me, and really, it should!

violetdaisy

Lovers -Tarot Mucha, gave away the deck because of it and any card with teeth in it from Tarot of the Old Path, gave that one away too.

MoonGypsy

Oh, hahaha! more "Fool" me, then ;) Thanks for enlightening me! However, the card illustration still doesn't say Fool to me. I do like the deck, otherwise...

i agree about that Fool Card...i do like that image as a painting, but it definitely doesn't say "Fool" to me, either. i haven't had the deck in quite a while...but i did like the rest of the imagery.

Padma

any card with teeth in it from Tarot of the Old Path, gave that one away too.

ZOMG! Don't leave us hanging - you have to explain that! :laugh: (I don't have the deck -curious...)

violetdaisy

3 of cups comes to mind first . .. I just don't like the outline of the teeth, it's unnatural. (Works in dental setting so I suppose I'm more sensitive to the obvious dark outline of each tooth).