Minute Deck is Officially OOP

Chronata

mosaica said:
Chronata, I don't want to be disrespectful of all the hard -- and beautiful -- work you have put into self-publishing your deck, but now that you're done, have you thought of having it published through Tarot Connection? Leisa Re Falo has brought both the Tarot of the Crone and the Alchemical Tarot back into being, and I've secretly been wishing to see the Minute Deck appear there, too!

Mosaica

We have actually discussed it briefly already, Mosaica!

I actually would like to hold off on another printing of the Minute, and do a printing of the full All Hallows deck with Leisa first (It's almost finished!)

Melvis

Congrats! And it sounds like the All-Hallows complete deck is soon-to-be? How exciting!

I have to say that the Minute deck is one of my favorites. It's actually the one I carry around in my purse. So when someone asks why I collect tarot decks, I pull out the Minute and say, "With decks like this, wouldn't you, too?" :D Ooh's and ahh's always follow...works every time!

Peace,

Melvis
:TSTRE

lunakasha

Chronata said:
I actually would like to hold off on another printing of the Minute, and do a printing of the full All Hallows deck with Leisa first (It's almost finished!)

YES YES YES!!!!! :party:

This is wonderful news Chronata.....please keep us posted as soon as you have more news about this. I know there are a lot of people here very anxious for a full All Hallows deck. You must be so excited to have it (almost) completed.

Congratulations on both decks!!! :love:

~Luna

firefrost

Very exciting news about the full All Hallows!

Tomsde

I love my Minute Deck and how it was personalized for me. If I don't end up having it professionally laminated it is still an excellent addition to my collection even if I never do a reading with it.

If the Minute does see another printing in a more durable edition, I will buy it as well and save my personalized, very special original deck. It's one of the most lovely decks in my collection.

mosaica

Chronata said:

Woohoo! I'm so glad I asked. Now that's something to celebrate on New Year's Eve. I'll be watching and waiting for both of your decks with bated breath over the coming year!

missy

The Minute Tarot

Chronata said:

Hi Chronata, :party:

I hope you don't mind me bringing up the Minute tarot; I am very fond of this deck even though I do not have a copy.

I found this thread where you mentioned that you *might* consider doing it after the printing of the All Hallows deck, so I just want to add my voice in saying I am really, really hoping that once the All Hallows deck is done, that it would be so marvelous if you were to do another printing of the Minute deck!

I know at one point you said "never," and I wasn't active on the forum when you originally did the Minute tarot, but I have seen it on your website, and it looks like such a fantastic little deck, that I do hope you will consider giving it a second printing!

:heart: and good luck with the All Hallows!

:heart:

morticia monroe

Same sentiment here. I really, really regret not getting this deck, and I'd walk on my lips for a reprint.

Chronata

Ha! You two are hilarious!

Waste no time, eh? :D

I have a strange relationship currently with this little doodle deck.

It's actually the only one of my decks that I own (thanks to a wonderful member here...you know who you are!) and the one that I read with at the moment.

Making this deck took a lot out of me, what with hand cutting all the cards, and making those boxes by hand, and trying to get consistant card stock, that I feel exhausted just thinking about it.

So if there is a reprint, it will be someone else doing the work, for sure!
I have seriously considered throwing this at publishers, which for me is a big deal, because I would always rather suffer doing the work myself then face a rejection...but I feel that maybe something might come of it if I try.

Actually there may be 4 or 5 copies of this one floating around, as I had some on consignment in a store that recently went out of business. I really should look into getting them back once of these days.