how to charge stones during full moon?

Whitney

Violetgems said:
What I only recently realized is that, in fact, the stones will still charge up beautifully even if not in the direct path of her beautiful majesty. The moon energy is all pervasive, especially during this time. So no need to worry if it's cloudy or there is no direct and prolonged access to the moon's pathway as she graces the sky. :)

What a great idea Fudugazi. :)

This is good to know because my house is facing away from the moon. So I was worried about this. Now I think I'll try this out! Thanks.

Wonderwoman

By the light of the Moon!

I realize the day of the full moon is now gone but it still shines gloriously by my neck of the woods...Is it still okay to charge tonight??

Thanks in advance! Ww:)

Violetgems

Wonderwoman said:
I realize the day of the full moon is now gone but it still shines gloriously by my neck of the woods...Is it still okay to charge tonight??

Thanks in advance! Ww:)
Sure is. :)

tarotberry

sharpchick said:
I place them in a bowl or flat dish on my garden altar right after sunset. Then I go out and get them in the morning.

ooooh. you are so making me not love my dark little apartment right now!!! a garden altar?!? i'm soooooo jealous!

you've inspired me at the very least though, "garden altar" is now on my list of future home improvement projects. once i have a home...

queenmil

I would love to learn more here. I jsut recently bought a few stones. Amethyst and rose quartz. I wanted to charge them. I notice it is a New Moon? I amjust starting to read up ont his. I am jsut starting to want the stones. But I would love to find a good informational sight on Moon phases and stones and such. Thanks so much for posting