Tarot of Delphi

Thoughtful

Find a friend in the US to pass it on. I did :)

ETA the down side, of course, is that I now have to wait for her to get it to me :)

Good thinking gregory hmm now who can l................

gregory

HELLO ATers. ANY US VOLUNTEERS TO RECEIVE AND SHIP TO THOUGHTFUL ????

That should get a response from someone }) (I'm lucky to have an IRL friend who does it for me.)

Thoughtful

HELLO ATers. ANY US VOLUNTEERS TO RECEIVE AND SHIP TO THOUGHTFUL ????

That should get a response from someone }) (I'm lucky to have an IRL friend who does it for me.)

You really crack me up gregory :D. That's wonderful, talk about in your face.

Thoughtful

Oh my goodness that's brilliant Karen will pm you.
GREGORY YOU ARE A STAR :heart:

TsukiSei

I received my deck yesterday and I LOVE the artwork! The only thing that bothers me about the choices is that the image for the 9 of Swords is the same image used for the 9 of Wands in the Victorian Romantic Tarot. It's going to throw me off for a while!

The cardstock is a nice thickness. It won't be hard to shuffle with, but it also won't bend and crease easily. It's very glossy and the colors of the images are very rich.

There were a few problems with my deck though. I have two 9 of Swords, and I'm missing the Devotee of Cups. Also a number of the cards are off-center, with the bordered image to the left on the card.

I contacted Janet and let her know about the problem and she got back to me promptly, saying that she'd send me another deck and that she was aware that there were some issues with some decks, like the missing and duplicate cards.

I'm excited to use the deck once all the cards are here! Some of the images made me laugh when I first looked through them, so I'm hoping the deck has a good sense of humor.

Thoughtful

Glad you gave your thoughts on the deck. l do not have the Victorian Romantic so the 9 Swords would not be a bother.
But now l am a little concerned that l may get a deck with missing cards or double ups. That could be a big problem for me being in the UK. As Karen has offered to get them for me and send them on, l now feel that it would not be as easy for her to fiddle about with getting replacements sent should l have the same problems.
So l am grateful to hear about the teething problems.

TsukiSei

I'm glad to help!

I also wanted to add that this is a deck where reading the LWB is definitely recommended. Most of the art is based on myth and the meanings aren't easily discernible for some cards.

Janet was very concise with the LWB, so don't be in a rush to toss it aside!

karen0205

Glad you gave your thoughts on the deck. l do not have the Victorian Romantic so the 9 Swords would not be a bother.
But now l am a little concerned that l may get a deck with missing cards or double ups. That could be a big problem for me being in the UK. As Karen has offered to get them for me and send them on, l now feel that it would not be as easy for her to fiddle about with getting replacements sent should l have the same problems.
So l am grateful to hear about the teething problems.

That's not a big deal. I check every deck that comes into my house
anyway. I am going to order one for myself so if you want one, just let me know.