Tabula Mundi Tarot 78 card edition

AJ

my first backed deck. I chose the $60.00 level. Other than my Greenwood, the most expensive deck I've ever bought.
I'd prefer also to be surprised, I love things to look forward to.

Babalon Jones

Thank you AJ!! I am honored and appreciative :)

That level comes with the book too. It is a full size book, not a LWB. Just wanted you to know!

Padma

Is it possible to request a specific number on the deck one will receive, Babalon...? Because if so, #7 would rock :D (I think I may have been the 7th or so to back it, as well?)

If not, totally understandable!

Nemia

Is there anyone around here (Israel) who would back together with me, two decks, and share the book? or some other constellation? It could save some shipping costs - and doesn't take away anything from the artist.

Babalon Jones

Padma, in answer to your question:

If this thing funds, you will get a survey to verify address and such, just ask me then as part of the survey so I know who you are when I ship. I get confused on real names vs forum names! If I can make it happen without too much complication I will be happy to do so.

Unless I am so lucky that a person claims the big ol' Grand PooBah :royal: sponsorship and requests it, as part of that reward is getting their choice of numbers :)

Zephyros

Is there anyone around here (Israel) who would back together with me, two decks, and share the book? or some other constellation? It could save some shipping costs - and doesn't take away anything from the artist.

Yes, I would love to.

Padma

Padma, in answer to your question:

If this thing funds, you will get a survey to verify address and such, just ask me then as part of the survey so I know who you are when I ship. I get confused on real names vs forum names! If I can make it happen without too much complication I will be happy to do so.

Unless I am so lucky that a person claims the big ol' Grand PooBah :royal: sponsorship and requests it, as part of that reward is getting their choice of numbers :)

I am very grateful, thanks for your kind consideration, Babalon! 7 has been my family nickname since I was a baby :) I will put it in the survey then. And hopefully no complications to you.

I really, really hope someone buys your Grand Poobah package! Fingers crossed for you :)

Babalon Jones

Surprise surprise! If you DID want to keep things rolling and updated you can chat about the Majors if you wanted.

that is a good idea! I did not do much of that on the page, so thank you.

I am surprised, and happy, that people want cards left a surprise, as I myself love that part of getting a new deck and seeing it for the first time!

moon_mermaid

Yeah! Backed!

Backed! I got the early bird reward. :) The cards are so beautiful, sigh!