What's a good deck for giving a healing feel?

Gayla

The Victorian Romantic is a very soothing, healing deck for me.

They Mystical Cats Tarot is a recently published deck that gave me a really warm feeling, but you need to a be a cat lover to get that warm and fuzzy. Tarot and cats go together like milk and cookies anyway. :)

Cuilfaen

This is my favorite healing deck.
Tarot of Transformation.
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/tarot-of-transformation/

I second that. To me the Tarot of Transformation is without a doubt the most accepting, loving, nurturing and healing deck in my collection.
I have an older edition of this deck and I have to say the cardstock is very thin and flimsy (but it kept up very well to this point), but I don´t know if they changed that in the newer edition.

PathWalker

I don't think anyone has already suggested Herbal tarot?

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/herbal/

Maybe I am being too literal for the enquirer (?), but I love the associations of herbs, and the potential healing/clearing aspects the herbs suggest.

I'm not saying folks should dose themselves with herbal anythings after using it! Just that is has a very direct link to regaining wholeness

PathWalker :)

SuziDreams

Wow, so many helpful replies, thanks everyone. The Tarot of Transformation has been recommended more than once now so I think I may well go for that, and still loving the Gendron Tarot. I've actually used up the last of my gift voucher buying an Oracle deck instead, the Conscious Spirit deck, but I really wanted a tarot deck - got a bit carried away after seeing a few nice reviews on it. I will be choosing one of 3 or 4 of your recommendations within a few days or so, though, no doubt adding to it with the others at a later date.

PathWalker, no, not too literal for what I'm looking for as it still would form a healing vibe. Love herbs, grow several in the garden, mostly used for cooking as my family get a little afraid I might poison them if used for health reasons, hmm.

new_wave_romantic

Guardian Angel Tarot Cards anyone?:)) it has a nice pastel colors n vintage postcard look that I find calming and gives soothing feeling I find perfect for healing!^^ lolz it even rhyme!^^ ;)))
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/guardian-angel-tarot-cards/

I love guardian angel tarot! I found RW too heavy and had a hard time reading it when I was too emotional Guardian angel tarot are super cute and a much softer version of classic tarot. And also really really pretty...

Cocobird55

I've just begun using my Impressionist Tarot. The lovely pictures make me feel very calm.

meeka4monty

I second Tarot of the Hidden Realm and Joie de Vivre.

I love working with the Gaian Tarot for healing when I need a compassionate pick me up with a lot of self reflection mixed in.

I also enjoy the new Happy Tarot for both the images and the little messages given in the booklet! It makes me smile.

Aeric

The Medicine Woman Tarot is an overwhelmingly positive empowerment deck. Virtually all visually negative or distressing cards have been reframed as positive images intended for healing and growth.

And just look at The Hermit. I've never seen a friendlier one.

Lux Nocturna

My first thought was also the Shadowscapes, because for me personally it does feel like a very nurturing and healing deck and it's the one deck I only use for myself.

Tarot of Transformation also got my attention as a few of you mentioned it and it looks magical, I'm seriously considering buying it. Another deck I do not own but from what I've seen online might work as a healing deck is Crystal Visions. I'm curious, does anyone who owns the deck have a similar impression?