how to identify my deck

jp1977923

ok we purchased this deck second hand and well it had no booklet or identifying marks on the box, the box just has tarot cards on the front of it. now please bear with me I am unsure of what kind of description is needed to identify the type of deck it is so I will do my best.

back of the cards:is black and white in the center is a coin with an animal head on it it could be a lion or griffon maybe a badger,there is a sword coming to the coin from the top left and bottom right of the card and wands on the opposite with a goblet above and below the coin in the between the sword and wand.
the face side of the card:has an ornate border with what looks like fluer de lis in each corner and on the right and left sides what appears to be a gem at the mid point of the card.
the emperor and the empress look Egyptian while the hierophant looks like a christian bishop
the cards are large

PathWalker

If you could take a photograph and put it online somewhere like photobucket and then link to it? That would help. :)

You could look here: http://www.albideuter.de/

Or if you're very lucky someone will recognise your description :)

Hemera

I told jp1977923 that you'd be good even without a picture. But wow :bugeyed: you are GOOD.:D