Jonasa Jaus Tarot

gregory

And she says:

Hi! Yes, I am making a second edition.
Is almost ready to go to press.

thank you for emailing me
;)

rylla

The images Laura attached had me slightly interested, but when I clicked through to the creator's website it really won me over. It's very beautiful in those close-up shots showing richer colors. And I love the tall and thin card shape!

There's something about the unusual yellowish-green & purple color scheme that's very appealing.

I do worry that it wouldn't be very readable for me, though, with all of the unrecognizable plants, even though I love the idea of it...

3 flowers in a pot (or otherwise) or 3 cups (Marseilles deck) on a card it's the same for me :)

rylla

And she says:

I've got the same good news from her.

She said that she will announce it by " IG and Tumblr soon". I don't use any of these, if somebody does and see this announcement please mention it in this thread.

Tanga

MY!!!

A plant focussed Tarot that I like enough to consider...
(I recognized all the plants :) )

Oh-oh. Wish list extended...

Can anyone post a photo selection of the cards with people in them?
The OPs own photos are too small. And I'd really like to see more details of people and plants.

kalliope

3 flowers in a pot (or otherwise) or 3 cups (Marseilles deck) on a card it's the same for me :)

True, ha!
I guess I worried that on some cards recognizing the plant would be necessary for even recognizing which card it was, especially with the majors. Can you tell I have an inferiority complex when it comes to plants and herbalism? :laugh:

ETA: I also emailed the creator right after I saw this thread yesterday, and got the same response about a second printing.

Tanga

True, ha!
I guess I worried that on some cards recognizing the plant would be necessary for even recognizing which card it was, especially with the majors. Can you tell I have an inferiority complex when it comes to plants and herbalism? :laugh:

:)
You could always treat the deck as a herbal learning journey...