Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum

Original Rider Waite

> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Rider-Waite-Smith

Resident

publius 
Original Rider Waite

Aa I just received a gift certificate from amazon, I was wondering which version they sell these days. Is it still the mde in Italy or the made in China?

Thanks in advance for your advise, as I do not want to buy the Italian version by mistake, I really don't like thee heavy lamination.
Top   #1
Resident

Marthanna 

I bought a deck yesterday and it was made in China. The display deck was made in Italy. Actually I was disappointed, I wanted a made in Italy deck!

Nice deck, very easy to shuffle and very pretty muted colours. You're going to LOVE it!
Top   #2
Citizen

Abrac 

Do Amazon Marketplace sellers take gift certificates? If so you could ask them which version they're selling. A lot of sellers have new or like new stuff so there's a good possibility one of them will have the China printing.
Top   #3
Resident

PixiJones 

Quote:
Originally Posted by publius View Post
Aa I just received a gift certificate from amazon, I was wondering which version they sell these days. Is it still the mde in Italy or the made in China?

Thanks in advance for your advise, as I do not want to buy the Italian version by mistake, I really don't like thee heavy lamination.
I believe it is the made in China version as I ordered it along with the Commemorative Set when it came out.
Top   #4
Resident

publius 

Thank you for the replies, I'm going to order one today,I will let you know.

I had a made in Belgium for the last 10 years that got retired after a party last weekend.
Top   #5
Citizen

cybercat 

It is made in Italy I got one last week from amazon.com,
Top   #6
Resident

publius 

It took me a while, but I just went to borders today as they are closing, they do 25% off tarot decks. I found an original rider Waite printed in China.

I like it very much, it's an upgrade in quality compared to made in Italy decks, the card stock feels so much better, and the lamination is definitely better too.
Top   #7

Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Forum
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2019 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.