Tabula Mundi Tarot: formerly Tarot "M"

Alta

I vote for corner rounding!

Chiska

I like the idea of corner-rounding that I'd vote twice! :)

emmsma

Rounded corners, please. I'd do it anyway if they didn't come that way. :)

rylla

Corner rounding as well!

Evil Weevil

Version 10.
Definitely corner-rounding. Definitely. Definitely.

Sorry, went all Rain Man there for a sec.

Eyebright

Rounded corners for me!

Babalon Jones

Ok the people have spoken and they roundly agree! Round it is :)

I am working on a special backs design now with a twist, and hopefully, a neat way of packaging them if it works out and is affordable. Hopefully will have more to show and tell soon!

Eyebright

Ok the people have spoken and they roundly agree! Round it is :)

I am working on a special backs design now with a twist, and hopefully, a neat way of packaging them if it works out and is affordable. Hopefully will have more to show and tell soon!

Ooh, exciting news! I can hardly wait! :D

Babalon Jones

The problem I am having is finding someone to manufacture the thing I have in mind for the packaging. I have emailed like 8 or 10 companies for quotes on that and/or other suitable packaging. Only got a response from 3. One gave a quote way too high for each, it would have made the packaging exponentially higher than the cards! And was too high to pay even for a single, never mind buying 100 or whatever amount of them. One would not consider making it (even though it is wicked simple design) but would custom size any of the things they offer but there was only one of their designs that was really cool and again, was way overpriced since I subsequently found similar items online retail priced at lower than their wholesale, but would not be custom sized. The third said they could make it no problem and wanted me to call them but when I asked for an approximate unit cost they never responded. Which probably means it was gonna be too much, lol, if you have to ask you can't afford it haha.

Oh well, hopefully at least one of the others responds and works out, and I have a few more to try before giving up on it. I think it is a perfect idea but not if it makes the set cost more than it would otherwise. Most people probably care more about the cards than the container, no matter how cool it is right? Or would a special useful form of packaging be worth it?