What Oracle decks do you consider must haves?

CloeCat

Works well

I too have the Trust Your Vibes oracle. It is very good for advise and support.A very colorful and simbolic deck.

Also I have the healing with Fairies, Magical Mermaids & Dolphins oracles, by Doreen Virtue. I like them and find they work well for most, but particularly in readings for children.

Peace, Cloecat

BlueLotus

I have just aquired the Archangel Oracle Cards and guide book which come as a part of a kit together with a demonstration DVD ( a good long one ) from Doreen Virtue.

This is a fabulous deck/oracle which I had been waiting for. I like how Dr. Virtue demonstrates patiently and clearly how to read with this deck/oracle and interpret the cards accordingly. On this DVD she performs live readings for 3 querents on issues relating to love, the spiritual path and career .

Startarot

Archangel deck

I purchased this deck prior to seeing the deck/cd combo. Was wondering what information she gives for reading with the deck?

Blessings

mollykins74

Ask Your Guides by Sonia Choquette

lunakasha

Must haves for me would be Titania's Fortune Cards and Madame Endora Fortune Cards. These two have been the most reliable and most-used in my collection. From the first time using them, they have always spoken to me very clearly, and I never had to "learn" to use either deck, they are very intuitive for me.

My latest obsession in oracle decks is Oracle of the Radiant Sun by Caroline Smith and John Alsop, creators of the Moon Oracle and Elemental Tarot. These cards are incredible....gorgeous colors, lots of detail, old-world, classical style of artwork. LOVE them! And the book is very well-written, so it works for me both visually and as a working oracle. I have not heard much mentioned about it here, which is a shame. I think it is truly an underrated gem.

:) Luna

Here they are:

Radiant Sun cards

BlueLotus

360 Degrees of Wisdom

I am not sure whether this oracle-book had been mentioned earlier.

It is the 360 Degrees of Wisdom, which uses the Sabian symbols.

If you have some knowledge of Astrology or even if you don't, this is a book that has 360 possible answers to your questions, which you would either pick at random by opening the book to any page or use the attached cards to pick any blue card numbered between 1 and 30 ( the degrees of each sun sign on the horoscope wheel ) and a red astrological sign card and look up their combined meanings in the book.

I prefer the second method, but I had also used this book to look up the interpretation of other people's specific quadrants and fetched the meanings according to their date of birth and found the book's interpretation quite accurate, although the answer may seem to be written in a riddle-like form, the author goes into great length to interpret them and once you learn to decipher them yourself either by experience or by learning their inherent meanings, it would start getting more interesting and workable . Sabian symbols and meanings can also be found if you search the internet for them as well.

This book/oracle was recently reviewed here

Ruby7

lunakasha said:
My latest obsession in oracle decks is Oracle of the Radiant Sun by Caroline Smith and John Alsop, creators of the Moon Oracle and Elemental Tarot. These cards are incredible....gorgeous colors, lots of detail, old-world, classical style of artwork. LOVE them! And the book is very well-written, so it works for me both visually and as a working oracle. I have not heard much mentioned about it here, which is a shame. I think it is truly an underrated gem.

Here they are:

Radiant Sun cards

I agree. I love the artwork and the fact that there are so many cards.

Ruby7

ElizabethAna

lunakasha said:

Here they are:

Radiant Sun cards

I just ordered these -- I saw the pictures and just fell in love with them!