"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

Debra

I think I like the standing one better--the body and dress are more clear, and the body is more natural (the arms and paws on the reclining empress are a little disturbing). Love the earth goddess in the background!!!

Gigi's mom owns a little day spa, she's gonna love this!!!

Alta

I prefer the standing Empress. I like everything about it.... the colours and it just seems more natural and to flow together better.

Bhavana

:heart::) Here she is...the most famous 'High Priestess'...

...hope you like her...she and I had a deep connect while making this card! :)

:heart::) HUGS
Lyn

omg, I think this is my favorite card --- sorry Pep, sorry Oobi, but it's true....some dogs are just so photogenic, like people - and this one is one of them. Gorgeous, and she looks perfect in her blue robe, so serene and wise and all knowing....

Hello!!!

OK after talking to you I found a couple pictures of my Chihuahua I had long ago..the esteemed Don Juan Timon Peron Dom Perignon...however they are probably too old and blurry to use. :eek:( however..what the hay. Might as well share. :eek:)

is that YOU in the second picture? How sweet! It's a great photo, love how he is leaning in towards your mom...my dogs do that too. And Oobi gets to have him in his card, like he's a pic of a long lost buddy that Oobi has hanging on the wall!!! I love it.

Lyn, Oobi is great as 4 swords!! I had forgotten you were going to do that. My only suggestion is to somehow erase the camera flash in the "portrait" of Don Juan Timon Dom Perignon's (whew, what a name!) eye's..

And don't be so hard on yourself about ANY of the work you have done here - it's all awesome, and I can't wait to get this deck!

silverwings94

Hey Sweetie,
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. We've been in quite a whirlwind around here lately. One being waiting for the arrival of my great niece to make her appearance into this chaotic world. Which she did this morning at 6:30 am. 8lbs 9 oz 22 inches long. Both my niece and her daughter are doing fine.
Now back to giving you my answer do what ever you think he would look the best in. I'm sure he will look good in anything you put him in, do what your heart tells you to do. And if you want you can use him in any other cards if you need to also. He said he doesn't mind. I think all this fame is going to his head,lol.
I've been checking out all the cards and just love them.I so can't wait for them to come out to purchase. Well have to get dressed and go and meet my new great niece. :party:.You'll be able to see her pic on my fb page her daddy and my niece-in-law (to my nephew ) have alread posted pix of her.
Talk to you soon,
Namaste,
Kat

What a pair that would be!

There is a quiet compatility between the two cards...one is SEEKING answers from the Universe
and other one HAS the answers from the Universe :)

I think normally the Hermit would have darker clothes...do you think I should change his robe?

:heart: Lyn[/QUOTE]

silverwings94

Hey Sis,
I love her she is just stunning. Love the color of her gown and love that she is holding a Snowy owl. One of my totem animals by the way. You have really outdone yourself.
:heart:,
Kat
:):heart:...the 9 of coins is done...do you like her?

:heart: Lyn
...it is almost 4am...but i just had to get this card finished! :bugeyed:

Bhavana

Hey Sweetie,
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. We've been in quite a whirlwind around here lately. One being waiting for the arrival of my great niece to make her appearance into this chaotic world. Which she did this morning at 6:30 am. 8lbs 9 oz 22 inches long. Both my niece and her daughter are doing fine.

Hey, congratulations!! And that is one big baby!! I am very close to all my nieces, and plan on it staying that way - can't wait to someday welcome some "great nieces" into the world!

I hope this brand new little girl has all the good things that life has to offer!

silverwings94

Thanks Bhavana,
Yes she is a very good size baby. My niece was having contractions last Sunday and they were 5 min. apart. She had dilated to 1 cm. then and that was it. Contractions all week long but no sign of the babay. She went in late friday night and finally delivered her this morning. I remember when my oldest went onto labor she was in there for 23 hours. My middle daughter almost 20 hrs. Me 3 hrs. with my oldest 2 hrs for my middle and 45 min. for my youngest.
Ican't wait to see her. So I am going to get ready to go and visit this sweet little girl.
Namaste,
Kat
Hey, congratulations!! And that is one big baby!! I am very close to all my nieces, and plan on it staying that way - can't wait to someday welcome some "great nieces" into the world!

I hope this brand new little girl has all the good things that life has to offer!

Bhavana

Thanks Bhavana,
Yes she is a very good size baby. My niece was having contractions last Sunday and they were 5 min. apart. She had dilated to 1 cm. then and that was it. Contractions all week long but no sign of the babay. She went in late friday night and finally delivered her this morning. I remember when my oldest went onto labor she was in there for 23 hours. My middle daughter almost 20 hrs. Me 3 hrs. with my oldest 2 hrs for my middle and 45 min. for my youngest.
Ican't wait to see her. So I am going to get ready to go and visit this sweet little girl.
Namaste,
Kat
would love to see pictures....

tarotlyn

I think I like the standing one better--the body and dress are more clear, and the body is more natural (the arms and paws on the reclining empress are a little disturbing). Love the earth goddess in the background!!!

Gigi's mom owns a little day spa, she's gonna love this!!!
:heart: i knew you would think that about the 1st version, that's why i made the 2nd version :laugh:
Let me know if you want me to email you either
or both versions in the 900 x 1500 pixel size (for Gigi's mom)?

I prefer the standing Empress. I like everything about it.... the colours and it just seems more natural and to flow together better.
:heart: Thanks, Alta, this is the one i will use for the deck :):thumbsup: as i agree that it
looks so much better than the 1st version.

omg, I think this is my favorite card --- sorry Pep, sorry Oobi, but it's true....some dogs are just so photogenic, like people - and this one is one of them. Gorgeous, and she looks perfect in her blue robe, so serene and wise and all knowing....
:heart: Regarding the High Priestess card, you are right, there is something serene about that Chi.
i wish my dogs would let me take their pictures...they just jump around and squirm around
and then run off before the camera snaps (all my cameras take to long to capture their moment! :bugeyed: )
i even bought a new camera, thinking, it would be faster...but they just shy away from any picture taking.
i have some photos from when they were younger and not as wise...:laugh: ... looks like i might have to use those maybe.

Bhavana said:
is that YOU in the second picture? How sweet! It's a great photo, love how he is leaning in towards your mom...my dogs do that too.
No, Bhavana, I have blonde hair. See if you can access my public AT profile page here:
http://www.tarotforum.net/member.php?u=15686 (if not, then just click on my avatar name and it will take you to my page)

Don Juan Timon Peron Dom Perignon's mom is Pandora MoonRaven. (see photo below in this post)

Bhavana said:
And Oobi gets to have him in his card, like he's a pic of a long lost buddy that Oobi has hanging on the wall!!! I love it.

Lyn, Oobi is great as 4 swords!! I had forgotten you were going to do that. My only suggestion is to somehow erase the camera flash in the "portrait" of Don Juan Timon Dom Perignon's (whew, what a name!) eye's..

And don't be so hard on yourself about ANY of the work you have done here - it's all awesome, and I can't wait to get this deck!
:heart: Thanks Bhavana, i also can't wait till this deck is done!
Re: the 'camera flash' in Don Juan Timon Peron Dom Perignon's eyes...all fixed now...
did you see his eyes in the photo below?...i had to re-invent his yes...and i got it wrong
the 1st attempt...so i think they are okay now...what do you think?

tarotlyn said:
There is a quiet compatility between the two cards...one is SEEKING answers from the Universe
and other one HAS the answers from the Universe :)

I think normally the Hermit would have darker clothes...do you think I should change his robe?

Hey Sweetie,
Now back to giving you my answer do what ever you think he would look the best in. I'm sure he will look good in anything you put him in, do what your heart tells you to do. And if you want you can use him in any other cards if you need to also. He said he doesn't mind. I think all this fame is going to his head,lol.
I've been checking out all the cards and just love them.I so can't wait for them to come out to purchase. Well have to get dressed and go and meet my new great niece. :party:.You'll be able to see her pic on my fb page her daddy and my niece-in-law (to my nephew ) have alread posted pix of her.
Talk to you soon,
Namaste,
Kat
:heart: First CONGRATULATIONS on your new grand baby...i will check her out on FB!!!
That has got to be really exciting! i wish i had grandkids...no kids either :(

Regarding changing the color on Harley's card (The Hermit card)
i think that the light blue coloring is beautiful. The coloring reminds me of a 'curiosity' seeker
and this one is not foreboding at all. Usually the Hermit is in dark clothes and dark surroundings
but i think this one is very light, airy, and refreshing. Plus blue is the color of curiosity and intelligence.
i will be leaving Harley's color like it is, but i just wanted to check with you and make sure
that i didn't offend you. i think Harley looks just awesome in misty blue! :heart:

Hey Sis,
I love her she is just stunning. Love the color of her gown and love that she is holding a Snowy owl. One of my totem animals by the way. You have really outdone yourself.
:heart:,
Kat
:heart: Thanks Kat, but 'which version' of the 9 of Coins card are you referring to, hon?
(i made up 3 versions) in posts: 285, 286, and 287

On to another card now...
:heart: HUGS
Lyn

Below is an image of Don Juan Timon Peron Dom Perignon and his mom Pandora MoonRaven.
i had to re-invent his eyes...hope that was okay Pandora?

Plus, i re-posted the final version of the 4 of Swords...

Attachments

• Don Juan Timon Peron Dom Perignon.Pandora MoonRaven.jpg
    Don Juan Timon Peron Dom Perignon.Pandora MoonRaven.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 73
  • SWORDS.4.final.jpg
    SWORDS.4.final.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 68

tarotlyn

:heart::) Here is the 9 of Swords...

Attachments

• SWORDS.9.jpg