"Medieval Chihuahua Tarot" ...completed...

tarotlyn

:heart: Thank you, Chronata, my friend, for taking time to post because you are busy with
your own wonderful creations! You are so extremely talented and i am in awe that you
approve of my work :):thumbsup: and that you like my 2 and 3 of wands cards.

:heart: HUGS and :*'s
Lyn

tarotlyn

:heart::) Hi! Everyone! Hope this finds you all having a good start to the weekend! :) :party:

...have just finished the 3 of cups...wow, was that ever COMPLICATED :bugeyed: You have NO idea!!!

Whew...there are a 1,000 layers on this one!!! ...3 Chi's and all the accessories, etc...Mucho work! :laugh:

Hope you like it...

:heart: HUGS,
Lyn

Attachments

• CUPS.3.jpg
    CUPS.3.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 61

Bhavana

wow, Lyn - you did a great job on this one!

I think the lack of responses probably has to do with everyone knowing you pretty much have this all figured out! As for myself, I like to not see too much of a deck before I get it. Of course one has to see some of the cards to make a choice - but there is nothing better than getting a deck home and looking thru it for the first time and discovering each card for the first time!

tarotlyn

wow, Lyn - you did a great job on this one!

I think the lack of responses probably has to do with everyone knowing you pretty much have this all figured out! As for myself, I like to not see too much of a deck before I get it. Of course one has to see some of the cards to make a choice - but there is nothing better than getting a deck home and looking thru it for the first time and discovering each card for the first time!
:heart: Thank you Bhavana...wow...i didn't even know that i have this all figured out...LOL :laugh: Ha ha...

RE: 'not' posting every card i make...
Hmmmmm, that makes so much sense! Maybe i shouldn't put all the cards on here then as i finish them.
It is just that i enjoy sharing 'each' card and waiting for comments from everyone...i will miss that then...

So...i will only post a card now and then...here and there. Okay...i got the idea now...

Thanks for letting me know that, as i had not even thought along those lines!

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

Bhavana

:heart: Thank you Bhavana...wow...i didn't even know that i have this all figured out...LOL :laugh: Ha ha...

RE: 'not' posting every card i make...
Hmmmmm, that makes so much sense! Maybe i shouldn't put all the cards on here then as i finish them.
It is just that i enjoy sharing 'each' card and waiting for comments from everyone...i will miss that then...

So...i will only post a card now and then...here and there. Okay...i got the idea now...

Thanks for letting me know that, as i had not even thought along those lines!

:heart: HUGS
Lyn

Aww, Lyn, I understand wanting to share each one as you finish it. This really is a labor of love for you, that is so obvious. And I love your enthusiasm. I can't wait to get this deck! And even though I said I don't like to see all of a deck before I get it, as you can see, I am still here looking! Maybe it's a chihuahua thing!!

I would continue to post the cards, maybe just leave out a few as surprises for later when we buy the deck...because I think people are still looking, even if they aren't all commenting. (and as we know, not everyone shares our love for these little bitty dogs....my brother says that they aren't even really dogs!!)

tarotlyn

:heart: :) UPDATE:

i have finished 35 cards, not counting those extras, so that is almost half of the deck done and posted here...

i will still post a card if am having problems with it and need advice, however, i have asked
here several times 'which' tower card people prefer (lightning or no lightning) and didn't get many responses...
so i still don't know which one to include in the deck?

i will still post continually and update everyone on which card i am working on, etc. but then
will only actually post a card image about every 4th card or so...

The math:
35 cards done
43 to go

So that means that you will be seeing only about 10 more cards from this deck (posted here)...
...leaving 33 to your imagination until you get the deck in your hands...
...unless someone posts a new Chi photo for me to use...before the deck is finished...

i am now working on the 8 of wands card... (drawn from my RW deck...randomly)...does it mean
that i am to receive some pm's about this? :laugh:

:heart:@Bhavana
People are so wrong about Chihuahuas...they are probably the best little dogs out there!
i have seen macho men melt when they have gotten to know my little ones! :)
i guess it just depends on their exposure to them.

:heart: Lyn

Aww, Lyn, I understand wanting to share each one as you finish it. This really is a labor of love for you, that is so obvious. And I love your enthusiasm. I can't wait to get this deck! And even though I said I don't like to see all of a deck before I get it, as you can see, I am still here looking! Maybe it's a chihuahua thing!!

I would continue to post the cards, maybe just leave out a few as surprises for later when we buy the deck...because I think people are still looking, even if they aren't all commenting. (and as we know, not everyone shares our love for these little bitty dogs....my brother says that they aren't even really dogs!!)

MoonGypsy

Hi sis! :love::*

Just a quick comment to let you know i am here...:love:

i love everything i am seeing; just super busy; so please forgive me for not commenting on your wonderful endeavors, lately. No news is good news...:p If i notice something really off--IMHO--i will let you know. You are doing a fantastic job, my dear friend! :D Just lots going on this end...:love:

Hugs and Blessings,
MGxxx

tarotlyn

:heart::) Sis, don't worry, i know you are busy...no problem...

...i was mainly understanding what Bhavana was saying about the 'intrigue' of opening a new deck...
...and the anticipation involved... that is primarily why i won't be posting all 78 cards...

So, my dearest friend, i know you are there and will be here when you can...so :*'s for you!
You know i wuv you! :* (and your amazing Spiritual ways! :) :thumbsup:)
:heart:Lyn

Debra

Lyn, you have good judgment--when you do variations on a card, usually you actually know which one is best ;)

:heart:

tarotlyn

:heart::) Thank you Debra...i think you have more faith in my abilities than i do sometimes! LOL...
...also i may have been using this thread as a type of crutch...or a way to make sure that i
was actually going in the right direction...you know? Because i do not know it all...

...also, others can see things better than the artist sometimes because the artist narrows in
on the work so deeply that they sometimes miss the obvious.

:heart: Thanks for believing in me, Debra...
HUGS :*
Lyn

Lyn, you have good judgment--when you do variations on a card, usually you actually know which one is best ;)

:heart: