Come play Intuitive Fey- study #2

lunalafey

Hello all Fey Fans-
Here is another week of an excersice to work your intuitive connections with the Fey. You don't have to have been a part of the other study to join in.
To see the core of the study in this thread; the approach will be much the same.
This time the spread will be 4 cards:
as well as an 'X' mystery card that I will explain later ;)
---1---
2--X--3
---4---
1. Self
2. Opposing forces
3. Assisting forces
4. Guidance

The Spread reading will focus on the week starting Sunday May 15 to Saturday 21st.

As you shuffle again give your mind some time to gather some impressions and thoughts and note these things.

Place your 'X' card face down and do not look at it.

Cards 1 thru 4 place face down as well.

Focus on the first card and note any impressions- turn the card over and add the thoughts that come with that.
-Do the same with cards 2, 3 & 4.
With all cards face up except the 'X' card; do the reading of the whole spread.

After your reading; give yourself some time to seperate from what you just read. Look at the back of the 'X' card and write down your thoughts and impressions. You will not look at this card until after the week has ended. If you need to use the Fey in the inbetween time, have someone look at the card and note what it is for you- if you can.

So now I need to gather a roster of all who want to participate-

The players are:

• Skydancer
    Imagemaker
    moonspirit
    Simone
    Robin
    Snowy25
    Foxy Angel
    Angel Star
    lunalafey

I will assign partners by Wednesday; try to have your readings posted before Saturday. Readings will go into the reading exchange-

Come on Fey users; come play!

moonspirit

I'd like to participate. My intuition needs some work : )

light2000

moonspirit

´hey read my message i´m new here. and use your intuition. and give some help. if you try i will try to help you too.

Simone

I'm in then ;) :D

lunalafey

Last Call

I will have the Fey decide our partners in about 8 hours....
if ya want to join in, speak up.

Foxyangel

I am not much good at this but willing to have a go...

foxyangel :)

Skydancer

In 8 hours??
Then I think I'm just in time! :)

Count me in too, please; this looks like an interesting exercise. I love the Fey!

*S*

Robin

can i be in??

Hopefully it's not too late for me. Seems really interesting and I haven't looked at my Fey in a while.

Robin

lunalafey

9 participants- how wonderful!

And who you read is the name of the member who is listed under your own name. The listing is as follows:

Skydancer
Imagemaker
moonspirit
Simone
Robin
Snowy25
Foxy Angel
Angel Star
lunalafey

so Skydancer will read for Imagemaker & Imagemaker will read for monspirit...etc.

Recap of the excercise
The reading will focus on the week starting Sunday May 15 to Saturday 21st.

Here is the spread-
---1---
2--X--3
---4---
'X' Mystery card
1. Self
2. Opposing forces
3. Assisting forces
4. Guidance

While you shuffle, give your mind some time to gather some impressions and thoughts and note these things.

Place your 'X' card face down and do not look at it.

Cards 1 thru 4 place face down as well for you will look at each card one at a time.

Focus on the first card before turning it over and note any impressions- now turn the card over and add the thoughts that come with that.
-Do the same with cards 2, 3 & 4.
With all cards face up except the 'X' card; do the reading of the whole spread.

After your reading; give yourself some time to seperate from what you just read. Look at the back of the 'X' card and write down your thoughts and impressions. You will not look at this card until after the week has ended. If you need to use the Fey in the inbetween time, have someone look at the card and note what it is for you- if you can.

Skydancer

Wonderful!
I haven't read for Imagemaker in a while - this will be great to do!! :)

Question:
Pray tell - how did you let the Fey determine who reads for whom?? Just curious.
I began reading the other thread, your first Intuitive Fey which I completely missed when it came around, and will be doing that exercise for myself also.

We post in the Reading Exchange forum - gotcha! By Saturday. Okay.

Later then ~
*S*