Horary Readings Round 8 - Questions

Ronia

Thank you, Minderwiz! I side-eyed the 8th house job immediately but in this situation, any full time job will do. I will keep you posted. Thanks for the analysis on income and success chance. Oddly, this chart defers from previous ones I had done but a few months ago as they didn't promise any job. Hopefully something has changed. :)

micah

Hi Minderwiz,

edit..
Thanks

Minderwiz

Hi Minderwiz,

edit..
Thanks

Hi,

I think you've edited your question out. I was intending to reply when I got an opportunity. I've not run this thread for some time, due to my wife's health not being good and I am acting as a carer. If I open it up again, I'm committing to answering questions that I can't guarantee I'll have time to answer, so I prefer not to do that.

I have tried to answer and support posts outside it, so if you can work a new thread around the question, you might find that other readers, such as CosmicBeing, may provide help or I might be able to do some response. I don't mind a series of one offs where I can answer in my own time but I don't want a string of questions, which will simply grow.

micah

Hi Minderwiz

sorry to hear about your wife's health. Hope it is improving some?
I did edit it out, because it is a very personal issue (question). When we logout, the astrology section is still visible to everyone and I feel uncomfortable leaving it posted this time.

thanks

Minderwiz

Hi Minderwiz

sorry to hear about your wife's health. Hope it is improving some?
I did edit it out, because it is a very personal issue (question). When we logout, the astrology section is still visible to everyone and I feel uncomfortable leaving it posted this time.

thanks

I understand your reasons and I'm sorry I can't help at least publicly but if you want to pm your question, I'll answer it privately.

Ethereal

Hi minderwiz...I hope things are going better for you, truly. Are you taking questions at this time? Please let me know... Could u notify me not only here, but by PM? In case I forget I posted this question. Thank you!

Minderwiz

Hi Ethereal,

No I'm not taking questions because I just haven't the time to cope with an open ended thread. That may change in the future, but it certainly won't change before the New Year.

Ronia

Minderwiz help!

You won't believe it! It seems an offer will be made as per my today's conversation but the place (although very high quality organization) is 1 hour and a half away and I, after checking available daycares, etc. and all babysitters I have around, cannot even make it time wise... Could it be, Minderwiz, that "moving" somewhere where I may not want to move, as you saw it, was this? distance? Does this mean there is no other job in the chart? I feel like crying. I've been interviewing like crazy and am exhausted but I cannot leave my son unattended. The babysitters don't want to stay from after school to 7 pm and it's just not working as my area is. Besides, the morning commute will be equally tough with dragging a sleeping child to daycare. Nightmare.

One more company is checking my references and I love them and the job. I am too upset to see anything but I kind of don't think such a job, that I like and want, would be 8th house... Although my current job also sounded and looked fantastic then and it turned out to be quite shabby really.

Do you think the distance may have been the "moving" in your take and if yes, do you think there could be another job? Thank you!

So sorry to hear your news, that's really shitty!

I did take a look at the chart at the time you posted it, but didn't bother replying as much had already been said. Using Regiomontanus, Jupiter, the Job doesn't scream out grab me. Jupiter is Peregrine (though the mutual reception by domicile with Peregrine Venus makes that somewhat debatable). Also it's in the eighth which doesn't scream promotion and advancement - possibly it could be described as a dead end job but it has something going for it. Your second house is ruled by Mars, and Mars is exalted in Capricorn - though not for much longer. So the pay may be quite good at least initially. As what you want is income, it may be worth taking. But coming up to 29 degrees of Capricorn and being in the twelfth I have doubts about anything beyond the short term.

Jupiter's application to Saturn suggests strongly that you will get the job, especially as it's almost got your name written on it (Saturn is the exaltation ruler, the triplicity ruler and the decan ruler for Jupiter's location.

The Moon is interesting, more because her last aspect was a trine to Jupiter, and she's now in a partile sextile to Saturn. That sextile is still in force, so the Moon also translates the light from Jupiter to Saturn; plus the MC is applying to Saturn: All good indicators.

So it looks like you've got a job coming. It's not going to be anything to shout about but the pay looks good, at least initially.

As you know, I now use Whole Sign Houses. That shifts at least one of the indicators of the Job to Mars, as the tenth becomes Scorpio. The MC still needs to be taken into account' so there's still indication that you will get something. Jupiter the MC ruler is now better placed in the ninth house, though this is balanced by Mars being in the 29th degree of Capricorn, so Job looks good but you might have to move to take it and not necessarily to anywhere you want to go. Still, metaphorically, the Job is knocking on your door (Mars just over a degree away form Aquarius). Either way the chance of a job should come up. Let's hope it holds for long enough for you to get through the next few months and paves the way for something even better.