What Kind of Action Does the Page of Cups Take?

wheelie

The king of cups as feelings goes very deep, but they won't come straight out and tell you how they feel straight away. With This king you can usually tell by the eye contact as if they are into you, they will give you a sort of stare into your eyes, which is sort of hypnotic at times.

If this king is into you, he will show you by wanting to be around you and do things for you....its not so much verbally with this king.

Going on action from the page cups, this just clarify's the kings nature as holding back, this page is not ready to tell you his feelings yet or if he even likes you....like he said he's not verbal you just need to go by how he is.

Pointers to if he likes you/wants you: The stare, one that looks deeply into your eyes. Being touchy and feely around you, he likes to touch, just gentle touches. Taking you out. Txting you when he can but just txting about anything......

The king cups is a very deep emotional guy, but he does have a good guard of these emotions. He will eventually let them out, but only when he feels ready to and not before....don't force him to say or do anything as it will backfire on you.

But watch out as when he does admit feelings.....well then thats a different story.

OMG This description NAILED me...

Ruby Jewel

I pulled the King of Cups as someone's feelings for me and Page of Cups for how they will act on their feelings for me. The King of Cups seems like pretty strong, mature feelings (which doesn't surprise me given the situation), but I'm divided on the page. When I look at the page, it appears that something is being offered, perhaps a message of love? I imagine this could be subtle and trying to "feel" the other person out.

In matters of love, how do you see the this page taking action? Is it a bold action, just thinking, shy action? Does it generally carry a message, as it is a page?

The Page of Cups is rather naive...he offers his love....as symbolized by how he extends the Cup...some say he offers his cup of love to everyone....I'm always a bit suspicious of the Cups because they seem to prefer a dreamy world rather than reality....particularly the Knight.

Tricky

I feel that the knights are the do'ers and the pages are the thinkers. its not very often you see much movement from the pages...very standstillish. They seem til plan and plot...alot.
However, the knights are always on the go, they are more likely til get things moving along with grand gestures and suchlike.
Perhaps yer page is cautious of his own feelings and is in awe of yer fabulousness! :)

Ruby Jewel

The person has taken an action and it turned out to be probably most in line with my original interpretation of the card as an action - a little love message was sent, but no invitation per se. Basically he told me I'm a beautiful and intelligent woman and when he met me he didn't think he had a chance with me, I took his breath away and he had thought I was out of his league...

King of Cups is very insecure, but they hide it really well by keeping control of their emotions. In fact, they can hold out and hold back forever. In a reading he is someone who is manipulating you....they have to have control of the situation. His reluctance is a form of control. If they really like you, they can be quite bashful. If you are looking for a destructive relationship, look no further...sorry to have to say that, but it is really hard to acquire the trust of the King of Cups....

wheelie

I also associate the K of C with the 10 of C: once the trust is build, he's a protector, having great joy in relationships and possibly a faithful family man (unless I'm breaking the stereotype).

Desert Girl

I also associate the K of C with the 10 of C: once the trust is build, he's a protector, having great joy in relationships and possibly a faithful family man (unless I'm breaking the stereotype).

I have heard this. There seems to be quite a wide range of opinions on this king! When I see him, I see a man who is very stable and secure in his feelings and also mature, but it seems many people see him as actually a bit manipulative. Very interesting!