What's Your Card . . . and where do you find it?

kaleanna

July 9 - Mercury card
Aug 30
Oct 21 **current period
Dec 12
Feb 2
Mar 26
May 17 - Neptune card
*Jul 8 - Joker

July 9 - Sun card
Aug 6 - Mercury card
Sep 3
Oct 1
Oct 29 **current period
Nov 26
Dec 24
Jan 21
Feb 18
Mar 18
Apr 15
May 13 - Moon card
Jun 10 - Earth card
*Jul 8 - Joker

Thankies for this hun, so I was off a day, so if I am understanding this correctly, for a leap year you would add a day to the dates you get after feb 29th so for instance:

in my calculations I got
3/25 but being a leap year it is actually 3/26
and got 5/16 but is actually 5/17

( Just trying to make sure I understand it :) )

cardlady22

Ignore the Leap Day when you are trying to use the online calculator. Use 2009 as the year to completely avoid all that.

You are just looking for the start date to switch to a new card. Feb 29 causing a single 53-day period every 4th year is pretty much irrelevant at this level.

kaleanna

Ignore the Leap Day when you are trying to use the online calculator. Use 2009 as the year to completely avoid all that.

You are just looking for the start date to switch to a new card. Feb 29 causing a single 53-day period every 4th year is pretty much irrelevant at this level.

ah okies :D I got it now, LOL. I think.

Hey Stormy, If you don't mind could I attempt to calculate your 52 day and 28 day chart thing? To see if I got this right

cardlady22

Hey Stormy, If you don't mind could I attempt to calculate your 52 day and 28 day chart thing? To see if I got this right
Why don't you try doing a favorite actor or author? We want Stormy to be able to figure things herself too. :grin:

kaleanna

Why don't you try doing a favorite actor or author? We want Stormy to be able to figure things herself too. :grin:

Okies, you are right :grin: Sorry Stormy, You gotta work yours out yourself.

I think I will do my oldest son's

His bday is 10/10

Be back shortly with his to see if I did it correctly.

kaleanna

oldest son- 10/10

10/10 - Mercury card **current period
12/1
1/22
3/15
5/6
6/27
8/18- Neptune card
*10/9 - Joker

10/10 - Sun card**current period (his current period switches to mercury tomorrow)
11/7 - Mercury card
12/5
1/2
1/30
2/27
3/27
4/24
5/22
6/19
7/17
8/14 -Moon card
9/11 - Earth card
*10/9 - Joker

cardlady22

an app for iPhone and Android

Just received an email from Robert Lee Camp at Seven Thunders Publishing about a new app:
My Destiny Cards by Pluckysoft

ETA: I'm not so keen on the way you have to enter a Friends list with name and DOB to "complete" the Life Spread. I mean, I guess it's supposed to appeal as a puzzle game- but it might take a while to meet enough people to look up that way.

Sardonx

Recommended Author

Hello CardLady,

I learned about the cards from Robert Camp's books last year but I just realized that there are other authors of this fascinating card system. Of the authors you mentioned, which one would you most recommend?

There's another site that offers information about the cards and can even lay out the cards for your entire month! I use it to check my daily cards.

http://www.sevenreflections.com