Elements of Recovery

danieljuk

yay BodhiSeed :thumbsup: congrats on this! :heart:

I love this idea and well done for making it. Is the deck specific to alcohol or drug recovery or can you use it really generally? like recovery from a difficult time in life or a break up? I love you are making this to get what you really care about across!

Printerstudio is great for us European folk, people otherwise use Gamecrafter which has more expensive postage from America and always gets us caught by customs somehow :( Printerstudio for me comes from Germany and have always had great experiences with them! Lovely card stock and boxes.

I have bought decks before where you just get the book as a pdf, I don't mind either way to be honest!

good luck with this! :heart:

Debra

Congratulations! What an interesting project.
I love the chile pepper for fire :laugh:

JayBee

Ordering from Printer Studio with email from you works fine for me. (The U.S./Canada exchange rate is horrible at this time, though, and PS isn't great with postal rates to Canada, if I recall correctly; I might find someone in the States who would receive it on my behalf, though. But all that is my problem to deal with. I just want to support you in this.)

BodhiSeed

yay BodhiSeed :thumbsup: congrats on this! :heart:

I love this idea and well done for making it. Is the deck specific to alcohol or drug recovery or can you use it really generally? like recovery from a difficult time in life or a break up?
I purposefully set it up so that anyone with a destructive behavior pattern might use it - whether that pattern deals with unhealthy relationships, gambling, smoking, etc. Thank you for your encouragement! :heart:
Congratulations! What an interesting project.
I love the chile pepper for fire :laugh:
The guy that printed my booklet couldn't figure out the 'random' images I chose for it. He never heard of 'elements' used in any other way other than chemistry class. :) The cover was sort of a nod to my pagan friends (one of whom was part of the inspiration for me doing this set).
Ordering from Printer Studio with email from you works fine for me. (The U.S./Canada exchange rate is horrible at this time, though, and PS isn't great with postal rates to Canada, if I recall correctly; I might find someone in the States who would receive it on my behalf, though. But all that is my problem to deal with. I just want to support you in this.)
I appreciate your support on my behalf in the past, JayBee :heart:. I intend to have some decks and booklets on hand for those in the States and for those who don't want to go through PS for whatever reason. But at this point, I think I will definitely set up a shop.

BodhiSeed

PS has added the Elements of Recovery deck to my shop here:
http://www.printerstudio.com/sell/s...523B46B947740657836BFAE867AA75A0FD9348E9BB3EF
Click on the back of the card shown to see all thirty of the cards in the deck (plus cover card and four blank cards). These are at 0% markup as this deck was not intended to be a money maker but a way to reach out to those who might feel excluded. If you purchase a deck through PS, there is an email there to contact me for an emailed booklet that explains the cards. For those in the States (where shipping is cheaper), I do have some decks and actual booklets for $16 plus shipping.
:heart: A big thank you to those of you here at AT who have supported and encouraged me in this endeavor! :heart:

BodhiSeed

Just got in another dozen decks from PS, so anyone who wants a booklet and a deck let me know. The set is $16 with shipping in the States at $4 for First Class and $7 for Priority. I don't mind shipping a set internationally, but the shipping rates are atrocious (around $20 to $22). If you order a deck directly from PS, I'll be glad to email a copy of the booklet for free. :)
http://www.printerstudio.com/sell/s...523B46B947740657836BFAE867AA75A0FD9348E9BB3EF
(Click on the card back to see all the images in the deck.)