Study Group: The Fairytale Tarot

aquanesha

Are we still going to do this?

I just want to know so that I can make sure I schedule time in for it in my life

ArwenNightstar

My apologies! My move is not going as smoothly as I might have hoped. I will be there but it will be later tonight or tomorrow!

Liralen

Um, would anyone here be interested in a Fairytale Tarot reading exchange group? There is one for the Thoth and the Fantastic Menagerie, and I think it might be interesting to have one for the Fairytale, too.

baba-prague

Best of luck with the move Arwen.

Yes, I'd be interested in a reading exchange, although I probably won't be able to take part in each cycle - but I think it would be very worthwhile.

Aulruna

I would definitely like to participate in a reading exchange group along with the study group.
However I'm currently having some health issues, so I may not be able to take part much until the end of this month.

Genna

I´m very interested in a reading exchange.

ArwenNightstar

Definitely interested particularly if we do one card to three card readings but no more. My preference is small readings with newer decks.

Cocobird55

I'm interested too. I just started a new job and I am in training all week, so I won't be able to participate until next week.

Liralen

Oh, it's great that you're all interested!
Maybe we could wait until the end of the month and start then. Would that be a good time for everyone?