page of pentacles and love

Candelosa

A friend of mine is asking me what does the page of pentacles means in love matters???

JennyM

Candelosa said:
A friend of mine is asking me what does the page of pentacles means in love matters???

I'd like to know too!

I have a lot of trouble with this card. Could it mean trust?

WOGIT

Progress and new ideas, possibly trying something new to try and meet that spacial someone.
Just my thoughts :p

gorgeousbutterfly

hmm pages being messengers and pentacles,? maybe a message about opportunity? the page looks at the pentacle like it could be what he has been waiting for and working hard for. pentacles could be also luck. but i also ssee the page of pentacles in love matters when you have to stop day day dreaming and fantasizing about something but actually persuing the goal, maybe instead of dreaming for the person to ask you out to actually do it yourself.

Sulis

The pages (if not representing people) can show the beginning of a new phase in something so the Pentacle Page could show the beginning of a new phase in a relationship - the relationship could be about to become a physical one.
I think that it could also show a new committed attitude to an already existing relationship.

The Page of Pentacles is a practical, down to earth type of person. He loves nature and the 'outside' and is filled with curiosity and wonder (just look at the way he's usually depicted gazing at his pentacle).
He's trusting and so yes, I think that in a love reading he could signify trust.
I would say that he shows someone with a commited, trusting way about him, someone who is willing to work at a relationship.

Candelosa

Thank you so much.

opalle

gorgeousbutterfly said:
hmm pages being messengers and pentacles,? maybe a message about opportunity? the page looks at the pentacle like it could be what he has been waiting for and working hard for. pentacles could be also luck. but i also ssee the page of pentacles in love matters when you have to stop day day dreaming and fantasizing about something but actually persuing the goal, maybe instead of dreaming for the person to ask you out to actually do it yourself.

I hadn't seen that before, interesting.

I use the revelations tarot and the page of pentacles is almost hiding. My interpretation in a realtionship spread is waiting for the right moment and treading carefully to make sure it's the right decision.

caridwen

To me, the Page of Pentacles is taking the pentacle handed to him by that giant hand from the Ace. He is unsure whether or not he should take it and is staring at it with wonderment, desire and joy. He looks as though he cant' quite believe what has been handed to him, as if from nowhere, and he can't take his eyes of it.

It's something new in his life, he wears a green tunic. His hat is red, red for desire and passion and the sky is a wonderful bright yellow for conscious awareness and joy.

I see the Page as a message or manna from heaven. Something unexpected or lucky that you thought you'd never have and studying it for a while. Working out how best to make it work or put it to use. How best to take the spark from the Ace and make it real; bring it down to earth.

So it could be the first workings of a romantic relationship, working out how to make it real and workable. He is enraptured though, he can't take his eyes off it and it reminds me of those giddy days when you are head over heels with someone and can't believe your luck.

lucky star

My immediate response would be: he may initially see you more of a friend - this isn't immediate lust, yet would still find you attractive given time. (or could it possibly mean an immaturity in romance, i.e. "Can't we be friends?" - when really he fancies you like crazy - but this isn't him being nasty - its driven by inexperience, yet adminttance of feeling. This is the type of guy whos loves the girl in T-Shirt and jeans!

Adjustment

The page of pentacles could mean this relationship will take a long time to develop, it will develop but at a very slow rate, so patience will be needed. I have also the page of pentacles showing up on a reading when one of the partners is a lot younger than the other.