Co-Worker Spread

raeanne

Hi all,
I am having a very strange and upsetting situation at work that I would like to do a reading about. There is a co-worker that is really causing a lot of problems for me. Does anyone know of a good spread that works well for difficulties with co-workers? All of the relationship spreads that I have found are more for love interests and they don't seem to be appropriate in this case. I don't want a friendship spread because I really don't want to be friends with her, I just want to be able to get along in the workplace. Anyone have a good spread for this? How about a good spell to stop her from accusing me of things I am not doing? Thanks for any help.

raeanne

Thanks Kaz!

Conflict in a Friendship Spread

1. What is the conflict?
2. How the querent perceives the conflict.
3. How the querent’s friend perceives the conflict.

4. How does the querent feel about the friendship?
5. What does the querent give to the friendship?
6. What does the querent take from the friendship?

7. How does the friend feel about the friendship?
8. What does the friend give to the friendship?
9. What does the friend take from the friendship?

10. Past influences or unresolved issues for the querent.
11. Past influences or unresolved issues for the friend.

12. Querent’s attitudes and behavior that need to change.
13. Friend’s attitudes and behavior that need to change.

14. How can this conflict be resolved?

15. What is the future of the friendship?

Here’s the cards I drew using the Universal Waite deck:
1. XX Judgement
2. Queen of Wands
3. Knight of Wands
4. 9 of Cups
5. 9 of Pentacles
6. 8 of Wands
7. Ace of Swords
8. Knight of Pentacles
9. XIV Temperance
10. XIX The Sun
11. I The Magician
12. XIII Death
13. 7 of Wands
14. 5 of Swords
15. 4 of Wands

Wow, this is a BIG spread! I think it was very accurate with identifying the problem and what needs to be done. I need to “Let Go” (Death) of the hurt she has caused me in the past and she needs to stop being so defensive since no one is trying to take her job away from her. There were a few cards I didn’t quite understand. Card 6; what I take from the friendship was the 8 of Wands. What does that mean? My unresolved issue in position 10 is The Sun. Huh? Card 14 is suppose to show how the conflict can be resolved and the 5 of Swords showed up. Does this mean we need to square off and battle it out? Anyone have any ideas about these three cards or anything else in this spread that you see? The future is the 4 of Wands and I really don’t see this happening but I hope it does. I have a meeting with my boss next week to talk about some of the problems this person is causing. It will be interesting to see how this is going to work out. Thanks Kaz for pointing me to this spread!

Ivy Rhiannon

Thanks for this spread, it really helped me and my friend see each others point of view!

ookami670

Here is the sheet.

I said I would be making sheets for every spread that I like, so here is the sheet for this one. The reason I'm doing this is to make it easier for everyone to be able to add spreads into their collection or book. I figured you guys gave me something great by posting all the spreads that you created on this site, so I would give back somehow, and this is the way I came up with.

Does anyone know who created this spread, so I can put their name on the sheet?

Attachments

• conflict-in-a-friendship.jpg
    conflict-in-a-friendship.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 10,996

Disa

ookami670,That is a wonderful tarot spread sheet. I have tried in the past to figure out how to make these and I just can't seem to get it right. Thank you so much for formatting it and sharing it.

raeanne, that's a great spread. Thanks to you, too.

ookami670

Disa, it took me a while to figure out the "right way" to do it.... I had to play around with stuff on photoshop before I finally figured out a nice and simple way to make the spreads. I'm glad you like them. Be on the look out for more.

ookami670

by the way, are there any other spreads on here that you would like a sheet for? I can make them for you and then upload them to their respective forms. It gives me something to do until I find the next spread that I really like. Let me know =)