Medieval Scapini Study Group

Feretian

I just received my Scapini deck in trade. I am in awe of these illustrations. I have the book, which I will read in time.

Novice or expert, share your insights here!

Hathor

I have had the Medieval Scapini for quite some time now and really haven't done anything except look at the images. I love it, I get lost in it, but I absolutely have to dedicate quality time to study it.

Prism

I just got the book in the mail today. I have had the deck for a little while now, but I've been devoted to another deck so I haven't worked with it. I'm thinking of devoting myself to the Scapini next month.

Feretian

Hello, Hathor, Prism!

Shall we wait a few days for others, or just start? I have no idea; I'm just an acorn here.

Hathor

Hello ! I will be on vacation for a few days and will return next Sunday. I believe you should start if you get a number of candidates. I'll sneak in when I return !

Prism

I'm still working with my Golden, and I won't be ready to move to the Scapini until mid-September. But feel free to begin without me. I'll meet you there soon enough.

Sulis

Moderator message

I've started an index thread for this group and added it to the Tarot Study Group Index which is a sticky thread at the top of this forum.

Medieval Scapini Tarot index thread
Index of study groups

Could you please let me know by PM when a new thread is started in the group?
That ensures that I don't miss any and they all get indexed :).

Have fun :)

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups Moderator

Lady Iron Side

Please share your views and thoughts here

This is for everyone interested in studying and even those whom stop in to the study group for a visit and just browse around.

I would also like you, to please keep me informed with you thoughts or questions pertaining to any of my methods of study, or my personal interpretation of each card......sharing is good, and what makes the world go around. This way I can help guide or teach those in a supportive manner.

IE: I just started with the Queen of Swords - maybe one of you has some questions about what I posted. feel free to post here, or pm me.

Sincerely
Ironside

Lady Iron Side

Re-starting the group

I would like this group to start bkup, please anyone with this deck that has it tucked away, please bring it out. Reason is that I can't be the only one, we have had a few in the past. I have posted a good majority of the minors pick one and start from there, you input and interpretation are just as valuable as mine. even If I am not always here. There is someone that can decode all the symbols on each card like I have to continue the study. you can always start with the major arcana too. the more help and interest the more people will enjoy reading from this deck.

please responded bk if your still interested.

shanebarry

just ordered my own deck looks amazing cant wait for it too arrive! didnt get the book tho! the symbolism looks very much alike rider waite tarot deck??
or ye fink i should get book as well?