Random Q&As

Ronia

Your vacation:

Child-mountain-garden-rider-star

I don't think you'll go on one, or if you do, your so won't go with you. But it does look like you'll receive some promising news for next year's vacation.

My son will be spending a whole month with his father (my ex), that's why I thought I may have a hot exciting vacation... But if you say "no"... :(

MoiraKarin

Coffin - not soon

Bear-Heart-Letter-Fish-Roads

It seems to me these cards are about why you're not having this relationship soon, not about the man himself. You will start a stable long-term relationship when and after you receive news regarding some financial or business decision or after you make a financial/business choice. Interesting set of cards, looks like the Universe wnats you to find your financial stability first before you enter an emotional such.

. i will be making a new business contact permanent soon... I just do not seem to see any reletion between the 2 for me :D I am pretty stable financially now

Whatever :D i'll see..

Ronia

Sometimes we don't see the web. ;)

OK, here is my other q: where does my financial independence lie, what is it related to, where should I look for it?

BrightEye

OK, here is my other q: where does my financial independence lie, what is it related to, where should I look for it?

Child - House - Lilies - Anchor - Fish

The first three make me think that you should team up with your father or your family generally, an older man/relative/mentor. That'll give you financial stability.

Q: What can I do to circulate my artwork and get it known?

Ronia

I have no family except from my son who may be the Child here but right now we're living on his child support which is not financial independence. :(

MoiraKarin

Ok here we go

flower ring key mountain fox

ring key mountain:getting connected to your own struggles and getting clairity from here

flower mountain fox

finding rules within you that will release you resistance and search and explore the rules that will make you feel comfortable..
------------------
How can i deal best with Ine

Ronia

Q: What can I do to circulate my artwork and get it known?

Jumper: Rider - spread the news, use every venue to advertise. Walking around and offering it personally too.

Dog-Tree-Moon-Cross-Anchor

Friends with connections in the field - look for people you know who are well positioned in the field, tyrn to even famous people in the field, you never know who will respond. On the other side, it will be tough no doubt but there is hope, don't give up. Open air shows are an opiton here too, any kind of unexpensive local events where you can show your work.

Ronia

Gosh, these answers to my question are quite puzzling, I'm lost in where and how to achieve financial independence. How silly of me.

Ronia

How can i deal best with Ine

Garden-Lily-Man-Snake-Book

Be social, be proactive, meet with him, have fun together but keep distance, keep yourself a bit away, be mysterious, make him want more without giving it freely away, play the game of seduction.

Ronia

OK, here is another one: will I re-marry over the next three years?