Random Q&As

Ronia

I asked a weird about my lifetime forever loving tender harmonious relationship. :D

I'll certainly bite at the description!

214red

Hm, short term you say... I can't help but ask if I'll get a lifetime happy partnesrhip anytime soon. Cause I'm not into short terms very much.

short term is a relative term, a year people could see as short term, some say its a long time.

whip/ship/house
sun

I dont think you will be in a longterm until you have worked on a few things, the whip here are internal issues, this could just mean conflict, but this guy is whipping himself for his past sins, but doesnt realise the bat is there to take him through a transformation to relase those worries, the ship next to it is about a journey thats emotional and its up and down, and the house here is about learning to be settled within yourself, 'at home' internally.
timing, i can see 2 and 1/2 years here.

so it could the next man is for 2 years so you become the house, and therefore your ready for your longterm, the karma would be worked out

Ronia

Your man:
Rider - possibly younger, energetic, may be a sporty type.
House - not a man about town, homey, stable, reliable, possibly successful, established, an heir? LOL Fair man, light features.
Storks - ah, but likes changes in the home, interior designer? Tall, long legs, slightly longer nose.
Bear - definitely managerial type, strong build, manly man. Likes good food.
Ship - travels a lot it seems. Energetic again, quick moving, quick minded.
Ring - um... I'm inclined to say he may be attached at the time you meet or he will be actively looking to commit.
Letter - educated, may be a writer, in any case literate man, interesting companion, intelligent.

214red

I asked a weird about my lifetime forever loving tender harmonious relationship. :D

I'll certainly bite at the description!

whats your weird q?

Ronia

short term is a relative term, a year people could see as short term, some say its a long time.

whip/ship/house
sun

I dont think you will be in a longterm until you have worked on a few things, the whip here are internal issues, this could just mean conflict, but this guy is whipping himself for his past sins, but doesnt realise the bat is there to take him through a transformation to relase those worries, the ship next to it is about a journey thats emotional and its up and down, and the house here is about learning to be settled within yourself, 'at home' internally.
timing, i can see 2 and 1/2 years here.

so it could the next man is for 2 years so you become the house, and therefore your ready for your longterm, the karma would be worked out

Oh, that's an interesting draw... I like the Sun most of all! LOL I'm so eager to get some warmth and sunshine personally. And to be spoiled. :D 2 years sound reasonable... I'll try to be patient although not very happily so. LOL

214red

Your man:
Rider - possibly younger, energetic, may be a sporty type.
House - not a man about town, homey, stable, reliable, possibly successful, established, an heir? LOL Fair man, light features.
Storks - ah, but likes changes in the home, interior designer? Tall, long legs, slightly longer nose.
Bear - definitely managerial type, strong build, manly man. Likes good food.
Ship - travels a lot it seems. Energetic again, quick moving, quick minded.
Ring - um... I'm inclined to say he may be attached at the time you meet or he will be actively looking to commit.
Letter - educated, may be a writer, in any case literate man, interesting companion, intelligent.

well he is attached/commited to me, so thats alright then!
yes he is younger then me by onyl a couple of years, but we both look the same age, he used to be sporty and its trying to get back into the gym. he likes to be home alone, he is dark haired.
he has good taste in furnishing and an eye for colour. he is always buying new pictures for the walls. cant say he has long legs, not short but same height as me, am quite tall though. he likes to tell people what to do, and does usually end up in a managers position (but not for long too outspoken).
likes to travel
educated and likes to write, we both do, and he can verbally spar with me so thats good, dont need a dumb man.

Ronia

Oh, that's good, only one-two wrong and I didn't know you were in a relationship, so I didn't know how to read the Ring. Not bad for a description round.

214red

you answered it.

Here is a weird one: when will I have sex next? LOL It's been quite a while! ROFL
lol
moon/house/child
rider

looks like you could get a chance soon with a younger guy, looks like some no strings fun, perhaps when your boy is away. the moon for timing, i could say a month, with the house i might say 4 months. it might involve strawbrries (here a fairy is eating one in the child card)

Ronia

bwa ha haaaaaa, that's cool! Strawberries! You know, here the season of strawberries starts in May and guess what - this M. I asked about, we'll meet at a competition in May which is 4 months from now, approximately... Oh my, what did you get for me! LOL :D Cool! I love strawberries! Younger is fine, he needs to be strong. LOL