Random Q&As

Ronia

lol well it could be in a spiritual environment as we both are mediums...lol sounds great!!
does the anchor+home mean he might spend it home alone?i dont mind being at his and staying in

No, I think he may tell you so but then surprise you.

Ronia

Oh, sorry about the stinky morning but it sounds funny! :D

Um, the thing with this first meeting is that we saw each other, jumped out of our chairs, then sat back (it was in a hotel in front of other people) and kept eyeing each other for the rest of the vacation. No talk, no nothing. Silly stuff. But the connection was electrifying. And now I'm here and will cheer for him in May, so... Meeting is possible.

Do you have another one?

I have: will I go on a hot exciting vacation this year, spring or summer vacation?

Ronia

Your next man:
House - stable, reliable, family type, possibly older and fair.
Key - good problem solver, no hysteria, no drama.
Man - obviously. LOL
Bear - strong, manly man, possibly managerial position, career oriented.
Garden - friendly, likes going out, enjoys good company or event. May like nature too, long walks, etc.
Roads - short trips kind of person, may be a bit undecisive at times, thinking too much, Libra?
Cross - a man with past experiences, a person who has seen quite a bit of life and not only the bright side, therefore carries some burden, a couple of scars.
Tree - healthy, strong man, a bit older may be.

I also think he is a man who lives nearby you, he is not a stranger to your environment.

Ronia

I'm off to bed, will check back tomorrow guys! :)

214red

hey girlies, popped back for a few mins to see what i missed!

looks good. I do have one question that i would love as many people as possible to answer because its really foxing me (will do Halils before i leave).

I sneeze alot, i do it all the time and its never once, its many times, i cant seem to find why it is, its never linked to anything, i suspect its something really weird, i would love to see what everyone comes up with here, i have had the doctor check it out (its not anything they can find), its not linked to dust etc.

anything would be appriciated, i think the answers weird, so if you get an odd answer let me know, anything would be fab!

214red

Will the man be a long-term relationship?

I pulled lily
I see this as longterm as in the deck i have, she is kneeling attending to lilies as they grow, she is wrapped up in something that is time consuming, and it looks like its a transformative as there is a moth there. so i say its longterm, it might involved a family too, but it will be something you get to work at, and grow, it helps you transform (next card book and ring) so looks like it could be the min of about 12-14 years

MoiraKarin

Hi everyone, we talked about starting a thread for fun and here it is. The point is to pull cards to answer a question which may be of a completely insane nature and see how the cards answer it. I'd suggest, in order to keep the thread dynamically going, to limit the number of cards - let's say between 3 and 7 (depending on the question and the feeling of the reader), and to limit the number of reading responses. For example, I ask "What will happen between me and M. in May 2012?" and the next one pulls cards and reads, I can comment on them if I know something to help the reader, may be someone else will want to comment too, and then we go on with the next question. What do you say, who will participate?

P.S. My question is valid, so whoever comes next - pull cards for it and let's start going. And ask your own question, of course.

What a terrific idea .. Cool!! may i join to?