Tarot for yourself

aciddragon

I was wondering if there was anyone else who was just starting out in this book to share info or help explain different things?!? I just figured out my Personality card which is Justice and my Soul card of The High Priestess. My personal Potential Card is Queen of Swords. Inner Teacher Card is Queen of Pentacles. Mode of Expression in the World is King of Wand. Oh and my destiny Card is 2 of Swords. Now for my question..hehe Is there such a thing as a good or bad card for any of these?!? I spend the last two days just reading on all the different cards and trying to understand them in how they fit in my life.

truthsayer

before we went to the new forum there was a long dialogue on that book run by meewah. i wish i could remember what the name of those posts were. meewah prob knows. i've used the book for around 15 years on and off. it's my fav. i don't think any card is good or bad. imho cards are like people and have positive and negative characteristics or light and shadow sides. both sides work towards equalibrium and harmony in our lives. try to keep a relaxed approach to what you learn from any book. in the end this is someone else's opinion and it's up to you to judge accurate the info is.

bec

tarot for your self

Hi,
the tarot for your self group is the one starting this in the first place, just read the threads starting with tarot for your slef, if you have any to add or ask, do so - we are all very kean on reading and answering any thought you might have :)

Jewel

Hi AcidDragon, as Bec mentioned we have a study group on Tarot for Yourself in this forum. Feel free to post your information there and join our group! Consider it a self-paced course :) Bec, Kaz and I are the current forum members participating and our goal with the study group is to really help eachother understand the book and to bounce thoughts off one and other. We would love to have you and anyone else interested join us! You might need to set the date to retrieve messages from about 90 days in order to get where we started. I think once you read the posts there you will see how the group works and the types of feedback we give one and other.

Love & Light,

aciddragon

Thanks for the info. I will check it out. It a slow process just for the fact I can't put a lot of time in to it now cause of work.

Jewel

aciddragon said:
Thanks for the info. I will check it out. It a slow process just for the fact I can't put a lot of time in to it now cause of work.

No problem ... we are doing the work at our own pace and we are in no hurry. If you choose to join us just post when you can and when we see there are new posts we will make sure and read and comment :)