3-card daily spread: The Daily Mission

MareSaturni

I was never a big fan of daily readings, but I've been needing to experiment lately. So I created a spread to help me in my path, not only mundane, but also spiritual. This spread can be used with tarot and oracle decks.

The Daily Mission Spread by Marina

1. What is my blessing for today?
2. What is my challenge for today?
3. What is my mission for today?

The blessing is about the good things that you'll have this day. It may be an inner ability to deal with the challenges, or a help from outside.

The challenge, as the name suggests, is the no-so-good things that you may have to face. Again, it can be an inner problem or a challenge that comes from the outside.

The mission is what you should try to accomplish today - how you may best use your potential. It's a suggestion, not a must-do.

Hope you guys like it!

Zelmira

What a simple and beautiful spread! I do a 3 card spread every morning just to know the energies in the 3 aspects: physical, mental, and spiritual, but this one is really a keeper. Thank you for sharing it. Peace,

Zelmira

Bloudwedd

Love it! And once more I start to beleave in syncronicity! I was just looking for a larger DC-spread to use since I want to dive in really dep in my interactions with my new deck!

MareSaturni

Thanks for commenting, Zelmira and Bloudwedd! I hope this spread is useful for both of you! I've been using it, and it works well for the days you feel like doing a deeper daily reading :)

Tarot Orat

I did my daily 3-card draw a little while ago but was having a hard time making it cohesive. As soon as I read the position meanings you offered here, it came together with so much focus and energy - your ideas revitalized it for me! Thanks so much for this spread, I will definitely use it again. Probably tomorrow morning, in fact :)

MareSaturni

Tarot Orat said:
I did my daily 3-card draw a little while ago but was having a hard time making it cohesive. As soon as I read the position meanings you offered here, it came together with so much focus and energy - your ideas revitalized it for me! Thanks so much for this spread, I will definitely use it again. Probably tomorrow morning, in fact :)

I'm glad to hear so! I too used to do random 3-card readings, but found they seemed vague and without focus. I created this spread to help me think and organize the message of the cards, lol! Happy that you liked it!

Prism

I like this one, and I'm going to give it a try this week. Thanks, Marina.