New to oracle - Star Cross spread

rcb30872

I have used the Cards and Book of Alchemy (credits below reading). The spread I got from the back of the Book of Alchemy.

**1**
2***3
**4**

Position 1: Hopes for the future
Position 2: What you feel is holding you back
Position 3: Your ideal future
Position 4: Your actual future

Position 1: Hopes for the future
Shelter
Wanting to help and nuture other people. I think this means by being a healer or something along thoses lines. I should be open with no prejudice, no bigotry and no antagonism of any sort towards others. Pethaps I will work from home

Position 2: What you feel is holding you back
Energize
I may have too many ideas coming in and out of my mind all at once to the point where I have difficulty focussing on one particular thing. Also, my mind is busy that I get bored easily, forever looking at something to keep me interested. May not stick to one idea or concept long enough to be able be bring it to a final completion

Positon 3: Your ideal future
Create
If I can concentrate on one line of thought I will be able to create something tryuy worthwhile. I think this what this means is to really think about what I want to do, make it into a specific goial, set out steps to achieve that goal and then stick to the steps.

Position 4: Your actual future
Observe
The card depicts a black crow or raven. To me this indicates like a messenger. Not just any messenger, but a messenger of the Universal Consciousness or angels if you like. So I think my acutal future would point at me at using a kind of psychic ability, perhaps as a medium, or something along those lines

Cards and Book of Alchemy
Copyright 2003 Raymond Buckland
Cover design by Kevin R. Brown
Project management by Michael Maupin
Llewellyn Publications
A Division opf Llewellyn Worldwide, Ltd.

Elven

Thankyou for the spread rcb30872, it looks great. I am going to try this one with my Sabian Symbols.

Many Blessings
Elven x

rcb30872

I'm glad that you liked it.

I haven't been in this section for so long. I have tried to used the Cards of Alchemy and somehow I think they are a bit out of my league. May try them a bit later down the track, but not yet. I think that I am finally getting the hang of the more traditional cards at the moment, I use Radiant Rider-Waite tarot deck. They are the only two decks that I have at the moment.

Bec