78 Weeks of Study: General Discussion

gregory

Emily said:
Hi Gregory and Sunshineluvr,

I don't think jmd has started posting for the individual cards yet, I've had a look around and can't find them either.

If it's like last time each card will have its own thread and we all just post on our thoughts about our study card - I didn't finish this study last time, didn't even make it halfway through so this year I'm determined to do better with the Tarot of the Old Path. :)

Edited to add:-

I've just found some of the old threads in 'Using Tarot Cards' - so they might be put there. :) It was really interesting reading through some of those - I started out using the Ancient Egyptian Tarot on this study 2 years ago - and now I have no idea why because this deck doesn't call to me in the least.
That's the thing - jmd said we should use the old threads.... and I have no idea....

Asenath

Are you looking for the threads for each of the cards? Check page two of this thread...All of the cards are listed. I think page one has the old schedule...

Edit - Those are the ones we will be adding to, right?

Moonbow

The suggested dates for the study starting in a few days are in jmd's post #25.

... and yes, those are the threads to be added to. :)

Moonbow*

tieduptinkerbell

just so we are clear...

this is the place where the Nov 2005 thread for the Magician card...the 1'st of the 78 will be posted?

just clarifying

love Bell

gregory

Not the way I understand it - see first post in this thread.... :(

Moonbow

Just to clarify:
  • Suggested dates for each card are in post #25 of this thread.

• Table of contents for threads to be added to are in posts #14 to #18

Moonbow*

Samarah

Sounds great!. Will look forward to it!

DreamWalker

I had just posted that I met a woman that spent 1 year with each of the Major Arcana cards... what a journey!

this idea of spending 1 week with each card sounds pretty cool and do-able!

where are you at within this study and I wonder if and when another can start? or perhaps you can join in...

?????

Asenath

If you check the first 3 pages of the "Using Tarot Cards" forum you can see the latest posts. I think they are on week 4 now, which means that I have 4 weeks to catch up, myself.

Just go ahead and join in. It'll be at least 74 weeks till it starts again.. ;)

rcb30872

I'm running a bit head of myself, at the moment, does that really matter?? What I mean, when I looked at the suggested dates, then that seems to me that I am going too quickly!

I think that just indicates that I have too much time on my hands })

:love:

Bec