moon as feelings of someone

starrystarrynight

Azarial said:
I had gotten The Moon as someones feelings for me. I was a little worried after what I read from some of the responses. I was a little afraid that I might have a lunatic on my hands.So what would you make of The Moon as feelings clarified with the Knight of Cups?

Wonderwoman said:
IMHO, I'd say a very passionate lad after you...someone with intense feelings whose attracted to you...Very Lucky Indeed!!!

Also, possibly, with some unrealistic expectations about a possible relationship with you...

On the other hand, it might signify that you may be the one with the unrealistic expectations or hopes, as the Moon can suggest self-delusion, and the Knight of Cups could amplify that....depends upon the rest of the spread.

Lain_82

I would see the Moon as deceiving yourself. Unrealistic expectations, it happens when u look at the moon waiting for a miracle and miss the real actions that are taking place aroud u.

It could also mean a "dreamy" relationship, or a very romantic affair.... candle lights under the moon......... The moon can also have its beautifull side you know? :TMOON

star-lover

Lain_82 said:
It could also mean a "dreamy" relationship, or a very romantic affair.... candle lights under the moon......... The moon can also have its beautifull side you know? :TMOON
bit or romance bit of fine wine going to movies etc is lovely

yes that kind of thing is good, lovely in small doses, but reality calls all the shots

moon reminds me of venus-neptune aspects in relationships - illusions, deception of self and/or other at worst
not good
at best unconditional love/spiritual love - the best side of the moon
at worst - nightmare

good to keep the middle road

wind

Great thoughts you are sharing!

About the Moon: yesterday I was cycling in the night and I passed this beautiful building with decorated windows and trees in front...it was such a magical view just inviting to write a story about it.

And then today I passed the building again: my god, what a shabby place! Windows broken, old, facade falling down...horrible!

But the moonligh has its effects, I guess:)

Okay, this was just an example, moon can work like this but it is also about fears and anxieties. The same house in moonlight could look very scary and you would expect some vampire to live in it:) but in reality it is just a cosy home for someone.

Moon distorts the reality of things, so what we feel ans see is mostly about us, our inner world, not about the thing/person we are looking at.

Pao

i thought i'd revive this because I got this today in a spread. the card for how the person sees the other person was Ace of Cups with the victorian romantic and so that with the moon is kind of hard...ehem...dificult not to see the moon as referring to desires and enchanment.. the person feeling seduced and entranced or in a trance by the person. a certain desire, not a crazy not but a strong desire.

ALST123

I got this card for how a person sees their marriage. From the other cards in the spread, they don't seem happy with their other half. I wondered what it could mean about their feelings for their marriage. It certainly confused me (lol!).

Grizabella

Umbrae said:
as in...Wild Monkey Love...

It's the card of the hunter, maybe, but hunters are predatory. That would make you the prey. Personally, I don't want to be preyed upon anymore, myself, wild monkey love or not. :)

Grizabella

wind said:
Great thoughts you are sharing!

About the Moon: yesterday I was cycling in the night and I passed this beautiful building with decorated windows and trees in front...it was such a magical view just inviting to write a story about it.

And then today I passed the building again: my god, what a shabby place! Windows broken, old, facade falling down...horrible!

Kind of like the person you meet in the bar when you've had too much to drink who looks like Brad Pitt and then when you see them the next day, you find they look more like they just crawled out of a pit! (Not that looks count for that much, but when I was drinking, I was pretty darned shallow that way.)

Moon distorts the reality of things, so what we feel ans see is mostly about us, our inner world, not about the thing/person we are looking at.

Exactly. See above. :)

SekhemNefer

They feel thrilled and crazy about you. Like you drive them crazy in love, or drive them crazy in madness.

Melanctha

I pulled this card as my feelings for someone else. I am just plain confused about this person. That is the gist of it. I love him but there is so much I don't know.

So, I'm just sitting tight.