The Dark Angels Tarot

Debra

Hey Lillie! Way to go girl.

Astraea Aurora

I found the AT review here. The pics fascinate me more every time I look at it.

I'm a bit stumped about the rightmost card in the last row. Is it the back? If so, goodbye reversals! But on a more positive side it's good to see that Lo Scarabeo specifically designed it to match the fronts. :thumbsup:

Oh, and I noticed that it bears no titles. Makes for an interesting change from the multiple languages borders we are so used to.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

Alta

Yes, that is the card back. For a while now Solandia has been posting an image of the card backs as well since lots of folks find them a consideration.

Astraea Aurora

Ah, that solves that small mystery. Thanks Alta.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

gregory

Why does it say "by unknown" ? The artist is Luca Russo....

thorhammer

Well that seals it. While it's nice-ish, it doesn't seem to be my *thing* . . . but if Lillie wrote the LWB I'm getting it.

When I have a job again . . . :(

\m/ Kat

Hemera

gregory said:
And I have it - it's STUNNING ! I LOVE it ! MUCH better IRL than the scans suggested.
where did you get it gregory? :bugeyed: I WANT ONE,TOO. But every place I go to just talks of preorders...
It looks gorgeous and I´m so glad there are no titles on the cards. Great job Lo Scarabeo:thumbsup:

cardlady22

I don't do pre-orders, but this one is on my wishlist!

Aerin

gregory said:
And I have it - it's STUNNING ! I LOVE it ! MUCH better IRL than the scans suggested.

So do I. I agree - it is beautiful and heart tugging, and gets you to question your understanding of some of the cards. The Death card makes it worthwhile on its own. Oh, and the Sun. Oh, and....

LWB brilliant btw Lillie.

I like the wordless titles too, but I say again there are now plenty of LS decks with these.

OctoberGwen

I tried. I tried to resist. I should have know when I read the title that I would want this deck.

I don't need more decks. I have enough on my wishlist. Then I opened the thread, and looked at the scans of this darkly beautiful creation...

I just preordered it from amazon. I hope it's as amazing in person (gregory!) :)