The Dark Angels Tarot

Hemera

Aerin said:
Oh, and the Sun. Oh, and....
The Sun? Where´s the Sun?:bugeyed: Gotta see it..[running]
BTW:this deck really brings Archaeon to mind, doesn´t it? The same dark allure and the cards seem to be partly photos and partly by the artist´s brush. But this looks like a deeper version. Wow, can´t wait!

ETA: Oh the Sun!!!

HearthCricket

Where is everyone getting this deck? I can't find it on any Amazon site, Tarot Garden, nor Alida. Everyone is just at pre-order status. ???

Libra8ca

HearthCricket said:
Where is everyone getting this deck? I can't find it on any Amazon site, Tarot Garden, nor Alida. Everyone is just at pre-order status. ???
HearthCricket, when you search for "Dark Angels Tarot" on Amazon then it comes up for preorder. Sometimes when you type something slightly different the search doesn't pick it up (annoying!).
Originally I wasn't going to get this but after looking at the scans again I've put it on my wishlist :bugeyed: :D
It reminds me a lot of the Enchanted Oracle which is really lovely but unfortunately is not tarot. I'd love to see more scans before committing but it looks like it doesn't have the Lo Scarabeo trademark nudity along with the multi-language titles which is really great to see!! :D :D :D

HearthCricket

Yes, but some people already have it in their hands. I am wondering where they purchased their copies.

Metafizzypop

I'm wondering where people were able to buy it, too. If they already own it, where did they get it from?

Another question I have is......

Who is Lillie?

cardlady22

She does the (Golden Compass) alethiometer readings in the Divination forum. One of the most beautiful avatars on AT! Also has created a Frog Tarot in Deck Creation.

Metafizzypop

Thanks, cardlady!

Lillie

Me.

I'm Lillie.

Thanks, Cardlady! And my avatar thanks you too!

And thank you to every one who liked the booklet.
It was fun to do and this really is a lovely deck.
Totally my sort of thing.

Scion

Lillie I'm so excited!

I'm literally buying this deck for the LWB.

teomat

I LOVE the border style and back design. But unfortunately not the actual images :(. Not my cup of tea at all.

Oh well...