What deck is this? Collage style art deck. Distant Past Tarot

CharlotteK

Surprised this isn't this in the AT deck listings at all. Given its popularity and quality... How do decks make it in there?

Alta

Someone has to send Solandia some scans. Many here do this, as do the creators. She doesn't need a physical deck, unless they also want a review, just quality scans of eight cards including a selection of Majors, one card from each Minor and one of those should be a Court card, plus a scan of the back. Members can also contribute reviews which she will post.

Nemia

Okay, i'll add the scans :)

jewel22

Wow, thanks so much for suggesting that my deck be added to AE ! <3 :)

I will send her the images asap!!!
That way they would look better than scans, i have them on my computer.

I would love for you to write a review of the deck Nemia! :)

Nemia

I wrote the review, scanned the cards and sent it all to Solandia. It's a beautiful deck and I hope I did it justice! (I wouldn't have scanned them had I known that you send them yourself!)

jewel22

I wrote the review, scanned the cards and sent it all to Solandia. It's a beautiful deck and I hope I did it justice! (I wouldn't have scanned them had I known that you send them yourself!)

Thank you so much Nemia!
I know you love the deck, so i am sure that you did it justice :)

Were the images you submitted the tarot size version? :)
xoxo

Nemia

No, poker size, but they're crystal clear. I imagine the larger size is even better :)

Alta

Solandia says that she has received both!

MissChiff

I have heard nothing but great things about this deck and I can't wait to own one! Or two....