The Wild Unknown Tarot - The High Priestess II

Michellehihi

Thank you for your posts but I feel a little stupid now. I had thought that it was the planet earth between her paws, and that she was protecting it and meditating on it. I even made the comparison with a famous spiritual leader here, a philosophist and environmentalist called David Suzuki. And that earth on the card for me was Gaïa.
But I agree that the crystal ball makes more sense.

Sulis

Thank you for your posts but I feel a little stupid now. I had thought that it was the planet earth between her paws, and that she was protecting it and meditating on it. I even made the comparison with a famous spiritual leader here, a philosophist and environmentalist called David Suzuki. And that earth on the card for me was Gaïa.
But I agree that the crystal ball makes more sense.

Hi Michellehihi,

Welcome to the study group.

Please don't feel stupid, I love the way you're seeing the sphere and I don't think there's any reason at all why it can't be The Earth / Gaia..
I think that's what's so wonderful about this deck; the symbolism used is very universal and is very ambiguous too so one person may see one thing and another person may see something else. I've even seen the symbols in this deck as different things depending on the context, the question, the particular reading I'm doing. For me this is what makes this deck so readable and it's why I'm still using it 3 years after getting it. I very rarely use other decks, this is my main reading deck and I love it because the images aren't specific.

Now that you've said this I can completely see the coloured sphere as The Earth so thank you for this :).

Michellehihi

oh Sulis you mean that I also have helped you? I am kind of proud!

BreathingSince72

Spot on!

Sulis.. I love the way you have described the spirit and energy of the tiger! And I think this rings true for working with the intuition and the spirit realm.
When working with our intuition we have to 'hunt' it alone, we have to be silent and stalk it out, and then afterwards devour what wisdom we have found and let it change and transform us.

What I also love about this card is where the colour is, it is not in the beautiful tiger, but in the scrying ball. Often I think in decks we get distracted about where the focus is. Whilst the HPS is the figure in the card, it is the wisdom, the actual knowledge that we get which is the important thing, that knowing that takes us beyond just information but understanding, placing knowledge into context.

I love that you said that. Intuition is surely a hunt we pursue alone. No one can give it to us. No one can give us the ability to trust it. It has to come from our own connection to All That Is. No one can teach us to be transformed by that connection, it is something we have to experience alone. Thanks so much for your post. I am very eager about receiving this deck today or tomorrow.