Animal Wise Tarot - Magician - Fox - 1

Emily

Animal Wise Tarot

The Magician - Fox - 1

The keywords on this card are Blessings, Magic and Invisibility.

It shows a young fox, looking to the left, ears pricked up eyes shiny and bright and its as if he is watching something that we can’t see. He is panting as if he’s been up to something. It might be that he’s been digging, the ground around his paws looks like its been dug around in and there is dirt on the fur of his legs. He blends in well with the woodland surroundings.

The book mentions the Fox’s abilities like hearing, smell and the ability it has to camouflage itself. We all know how cunning a fox can be and how crafty. The fox in the picture looks like he has a lot of living to do, he will have to rely on his natural abilities, be crafty and cunning, make use of the fact that he can look like he will disappear because he can blend in so well but still watching and making use of any situations that might be to his advantage.

The book really goes into detail but I don’t want to keep quoting so these observations will be how I feel and then I’ll read the book description.

Soaring Eagle

Description: A young fox is trotting through an open area close to the trees. He blends with the shadows, and looks at us as he is passing.

Keywords: Blessings; Magic afoot; Shapeshifting; Invisibility; Feminine magic of camouflage; Healing; Protector of the family; Sexual energy; Creativity; Fertility; Stamina; Love of home; Survivor; Charm

My Interpretation: This is a time of blessings, and may also be a very creative time for you. You may have great stamina during this time. Use your abilities of camouflage and invisibility to garner the information you need.

Thoughts/Points to Ponder: The coyote is able to blend into his surroundings by using his abilities at camouflage and appearing invisible. He is also able to charm his prey by performing antics and drawing close without alarming his prey. Some native nations valued the coyote for things such as healing, fertility, stamina, and protector of the family.