A'HA Oracle

linnie

I love this enthusiasm for A'HA. Thank you! :)

A'HA has been such a Life-changing experience for me... The actual realisation that I was to do a deck, the fun of drawing the cards and writing the book... it all felt so much like it was meant to be, and I am so grateful that people feel the energy of A'HA and are so enthusiastic to play... work... with these cards. Thank you... it somehow completes the experience very nicely! :)

Oh, and thank you, Aerin, for letting me know that A'HA arrived safe and sound, and that you are happy with them. If ever I do make a round deck, I'll let people know.... :)

Kissa

My A-HA also arrived safely and it's the O-HOOOOW oracle to me :)

The cards are gorgeous, the little box they come in with the book is strong and the whole package radiates love, integrity and dedication.

Linnie is so kind, humble and friendly to deal with. We are lucky to have her here at AT :)

Tonight I am going to play with my cards for the first time :p

Thanks again, Linnie!!!

K

linnie

You are very, very welcome, dear Kissa :)

I'm so glad you are happy with A'HA. I look forward to talking further... :)

Thank you so much for seeing A'HA, and wanting to play... through this connection that people feel, I am meeting lovely people, worldwide... Yay!!!! :)

Kissa

I got my first experience with A'HA :)

On Wednesday, around 9.30pm, my oldest daughter (10yo) kept getting out of bed and finally explained that her friends scared her off with some ghosts, supernatural and murderers stories. I was in the middle of something and just wanted her to get back to bed as she has to wake up early in the mornings. I said that these stories were BS, that her friends were making things up because they like to scare themselves and I sent her back to bed.

Of course the little voice inside went nagging "well, great job as a mom, congrats!". Took the A'HA out. It took only once card: the Inner Child, see first one on the left here: http://www.ahaoracle.com/gallery4.html

I moved my butt out of my chair and went to have a gentle talk with my daughter who was, of course, crying in her bed. I told her that she can pray to God, Buddha, the angels, the faeries or the dragons (whomever she likes best) to give her the strength not to be scared. That she could also think of happy things instead of focusing on the scary ones she heard.
I told her I don't believe in ghosts and I've never seen any. That if there are some, I think they are just like people, some are nasty and some are nice but altogether the nasty ghosts must be after the people who annoyed or hurt them when they were alive.

I had to reassure her regarding murderers too.

She asked me a funny question, she asked what I would have told to reassure her if she had been 5yo. I answered "exactly the same as it is the truth". She seemed satisfied.

A couple of minutes after (no kidding) she was snorring loudly :)

The next day, she opened up about problems she's had with some of the girls in her class.

I have many things to ask to A'HA :)

Blessings,

K

linnie

Wow!!!! That's a beautiful story...

Wow!!! That's a beautiful story...

Thank you so much for sharing that, Kissa. I'm glad A'HA spoke to you... :)

It's a beautiful card, The Inner Child... Whilst it often refers to the seeker personally, it very obviously can refer to your own little ones, too. Your little one is very blessed in her choice of mother!!!! :)

I remember exactly the same dialogue about "what wouldyou have told me if...?", and it's wonderful what an honest, open dialogue can do for worried little people. :)

NikkiB

Lovely story Kissa!

Linnie mines arrived today, lovely package, i have only had a brief look through as I still had loads to do but i am going to have a proper look through tonight and get to know my new friend.

Lovely quality and box, has a lovely energy as soon as you pick it up cant wait for my first reading!

Thank you poor postman very scared of me now as i lept on him snatched my parcel and ran in my front door tearing it open shouting yayayayay

linnie

Yay... :)

Thank you very much for letting me know A'HA arrived safe and sound, NikkiB :)

Your postman, and many other people's, must be getting quite used to the urgency of the 'deck collector'!!!! :) I had to laugh when I visualised the way you greeted the postman, and A'HA!!!! :)

I'm glad you like what you've seen/felt so far... :)

Enjoy your first A'HA reading, NikkiB :)

Talk again.... :)

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! :)

emmsma

Lovely story, Kissa. Thanks for sharing.
I am finding its messages to be quite timely for me as well. I'm having a lovely time of getting to know this deck.

linnie

Namaste, emmsma! :) Namaste every one :)

It was a really lovely story that Kissa shared, wasn't it! (Thank you, sweet Kissa :))

I'm glad you've had a bit more time to get to know A'HA better yourself, emmsma, and that you're enjoying A'HA's messages... :)

I'd like to ask you all something, if I may, please. Have any of you done the A'HA Layout yet (as written on page xiii of the guidebook)? I'm just wondering, because even though I know many people have their own preferred reading styles and layouts, that particular one was created alongside A'HA... so I'm interested to hear how any of you found it.

Thank you all... enjoy your day.... mine draws to a close in 5 minutes!!! So very strange, this international dialogue, when it comes to the morning, noon and night thing!!! :)

NikkiB

Hi Linnie

I havent yet but intend to do that today sometime, i will let you know how i get on x