Anybody ever have weird experiences with Moldavite?

rosebud_a320

Netzach I can see where your friend is coming from, it really does depend on the person wearing or working with Moldavite or any Crystal for that matter.

Alissa I felt the same as you (Clear Quartz has a much impact on me)

after the sickness phase (it was like a PMS feeling), I thought OK now what...nothing. It was only when I was looking back through my Tarot diary I realized the profound changes that had occured.

I would recomend pairing the Moldavite with a Rose Quartz at first if sickness is experienced.

For a greater spiritual awareness (think High Priestess Tarot card) I find either Amethyst or Fluorite pair well with Moldavite.

crabpixie

Since reading this thread I have purchased a moldavite pendant online.

I'm hoping it will arrive tomorrow so I will let you know what my experiences are with it :)

Mirabella

Can someone tell me a reliable site for buying moldavite? On ebay and most sites is fake.

crabpixie

Mirabella said:
Can someone tell me a reliable site for buying moldavite? On ebay and most sites is fake.

Yep! I purchased a moldavite pendant from this site, received it a few days ago, and I took it to a friend who is a gemologist and they confirmed for me yesterday it is genuine moldavite.

This is where i purchased it from: http://www.soul2soultreasures.com/

This stone is amazing.. it does highten your body temperature though. So far, these past two days
I have had bizarre powerful dreams and my readings seem clearer, also I feel balanced.

The lady that runs this site is also a reiki healer :)

Mirabella

crabpixie said:
Yep! I purchased a moldavite pendant from this site, received it a few days ago, and I took it to a friend who is a gemologist and they confirmed for me yesterday it is genuine moldavite.

This is where i purchased it from: http://www.soul2soultreasures.com/

This stone is amazing.. it does highten your body temperature though. So far, these past two days
I have had bizarre powerful dreams and my readings seem clearer, also I feel balanced.

The lady that runs this site is also a reiki healer :)

Thanks, I love the rings.

morticia monroe

Well this thread sparked my curiosity and I purchased a moldavite ring. It came in the mail about 30 minutes ago and I put it on my finger right away.

I'm nauseous, and can definitely feel the vibrations coming from it.

Later. Feeling much better. :)

clearcat

I got over a bit of my apprehension and made a purchase of some moldavite. One was a small wrapped pendant from Ebay (at a price that seemed too good to be true) and a three gram piece from Beyond the Rainbow (a source I trust)

Under a loupe (at 5x, 10x, and 15x) the two pieces looked very much the same material – but the energy coming off of them was quite different, imho.

The pendant felt warm to the touch where the unwrapped piece felt cold. When I first wore the pendant I felt palpitations in my throat and between my collar bone and heart (coupled with some pulling sensations in my sacral area – would joke that the reason why is because it looks a teensy bit phallic :) ) However, the piece from BtR makes me feel as if my head has been disconnected from my neck and shoulders. It actually feels like it’s floating on string if I’ve been handling it for a little while.

In terms of dreams and visions, my dreams have taken a turn for the wild and vivid in the last few weeks. My readings tend to be a bit brutal, however, if I meditate with a piece of moldavite and selenite before hand. (Vs working with selenite alone or labradorite)

awookie

sorry re-checked the link the item wasnt moldavite. No experiences as yet to explain about moldavite. Looks attractive and inviting. I must check the museum later tonight.Joke!